Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

More Uk-bound Ships?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OK - just checked - and I've now had a VIN allocated.

I did chase my lease company earlier today - so it could be some chasing from their side has meant I've been allocated, but it could also be that I'm in the Grand Pioneer.

Ordered a P+ / White / Black Int - back on the 23rd Sept.

Anyone else now seeing a VIN?

23rd September - thats really quick to be getting assigned from what others have seen. Still nothing at my end but I'm a lease so maybe that's the issue. Did you do anything different to view your hidden VIN, you mentioned that in your other post.

I am also leasing, ordered end of Aug and confirmed order received beginning of Sept. I had a VIN appear on the 15th, I’ve not looked since then but following all these comments I have been tempted to just had a look and have a new, different number has appeared. It’s very similar but lower by 23 for whatever reason... I heard from the broker a few weeks ago that a provisional date is the 20th Nov so am hopeful that this means it is on one of the two boats in transit. Can’t say that this is helpful for those still waiting for news but it does seem that from all the info posted already this timescale of 10 to 12 weeks or there about’s is about right. Apart from the unicorns with the tow bars that seem to be longer. I can’t say if there is a right way, ringing the broker doesn’t get much info neither does ringing Tesla so I shall perhaps be taking a leaf from an earlier post and finding a project, taking up knitting or writing my biography and be waiting for a call...

WOW - Just seen my VIN appear, not had one before.... i even check when every one else seemed to recieve one and then have it removed, i am SR+ white, black int, ordered 7th August on Lease. I know from this forum VIN come and go but im getting a little more hopeful now:D...

VIN 501

anyone know what the below means?
"insuredVIN":null

Assuming most of you have 501 VINs, I'll assume my 518 is on the Pioneer...

2019-10-22_15-19-09.jpg

VIN 530xxx here, picked from inventory a few days after Grand Dahlia left San Francisco so I'm assuming it's on that.

I don't think sequential VIN numbers are necessarily put on the same ship. Most likely there'll be a few hundred from each batch which are sequential but I doubt they specifically load say VINs 500,000 to 504,000 on one ship, then 504,001 to 508,000 on the next etc.

The recent system glitch that led to a bunch of cars showing up in the inventory (seemingly for Grand Pioneer) involved a wide range of VINs (423xxx to 542xxx)