Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We now carry NOMAD Wireless Chargers!

We recently purchased a Nomad charger for “The Future” and loved it so much that we wanted to share it with all of our clients. To make things easy, we’ve teamed up with Nomad to be able to supply the charger to all of you along with any other MPP parts you’re interested in! We also stock these in Canada, so if you’re north of the border we can get one to you without any brokerage and duty hassles.

• Perfect fit- seamlessly integrates into your Model 3
  • Dual 7.5W phone wireless charging
  • LED charge status indicators
  • Compatible with all Apple and Android wireless charge enabled devices
  • Uses both USB ports
  • 2 USB splitters included enabling Dashcam, USB audio, and an additional powered USB port
  • Spacers included for smaller phones

NOMAD Wireless Phone Charger

charger-.jpg

Reactions: SD_Engnr
We now carry NOMAD Wireless Chargers!

We recently purchased a Nomad charger for “The Future” and loved it so much that we wanted to share it with all of our clients. To make things easy, we’ve teamed up with Nomad to be able to supply the charger to all of you along with any other MPP parts you’re interested in! We also stock these in Canada, so if you’re north of the border we can get one to you without any brokerage and duty hassles.

• Perfect fit- seamlessly integrates into your Model 3
  • Dual 7.5W phone wireless charging
  • LED charge status indicators
  • Compatible with all Apple and Android wireless charge enabled devices
  • Uses both USB ports
  • 2 USB splitters included enabling Dashcam, USB audio, and an additional powered USB port
  • Spacers included for smaller phones

NOMAD Wireless Phone Charger

charger-.jpg
Not to be a spoiler, but why would we buy it from you at $173 (on your site) when we can purchase straight from Nomad for $129? Is there something different about the ones you're offering?

Not to be a spoiler, but why would we buy it from you at $173 (on your site) when we can purchase straight from Nomad for $129? Is there something different about the ones you're offering?

David, no spoiler at all, thanks for bringing it to our attention! Our intention is to match their price, what does it show on this site to you? It is possible my Canadian IP address shows me a different price.

Wireless Charger

Wireless Charger
for Tesla Model 3
Regular price$174.95

Will you guys be looking to produce a spoiler for the car? Obviously the spoiler from Tesla looks to be the ideal part, but not sure they are offering to non-P cars. Anyways, this might be an opportunity. I saw the one you had on the mountain pass race car (actually it passed me on the local freeway here) and that looked a bit too big, something more form fitting and still can provide appropriate aerodynamic assistance will likely a sought after product.

Will you guys be looking to produce a spoiler for the car? Obviously the spoiler from Tesla looks to be the ideal part, but not sure they are offering to non-P cars. Anyways, this might be an opportunity. I saw the one you had on the mountain pass race car (actually it passed me on the local freeway here) and that looked a bit too big, something more form fitting and still can provide appropriate aerodynamic assistance will likely a sought after product.
We 3d scanned our car and plan on designing aero parts that are both functional and tasteful. That is a Maier Racing lip and spoiler on the car we ran in California, if anyone is curious!

Hey Sasha,
I was wondering if you guys can share a data graph with the confort ride comparison between your Coil-over vs Factory stock? like the way that UP did on their website? (attached below)
Also, do you guys suspension arms for front AWD Model 3 version? to adjust camber in the front?
and Lastly, do you guys have installers in the East coast (New York/Connecticut)?

Please let me know
thanks!
Pablo

Attachments

• Unplugged-Performance-Dual-Rate-Lowering-Spring-Set-Diagram-V2-1200x927.png
    Unplugged-Performance-Dual-Rate-Lowering-Spring-Set-Diagram-V2-1200x927.png
    284.6 KB · Views: 93
Hey Sasha,
I was wondering if you guys can share a data graph with the confort ride comparison between your Coil-over vs Factory stock? like the way that UP did on their website? (attached below)
Also, do you guys suspension arms for front AWD Model 3 version? to adjust camber in the front?
and Lastly, do you guys have installers in the East coast (New York/Connecticut)?

Please let me know
thanks!
Pablo
Hi Pablo,

That graph you shared has no data on it, which is why they felt ok to share it! We can't share any real shock/spring information, as that is really what is special about our suspension. We have a front camber kit in the works right now, we won't do a pre-order sale though, we think Tesla owners have done enough pre-ordering. We will announce when it is in stock and ready to ship. We haven't had much shop feedback in your area, we just recommend a performance shop with experience modifying cars. The suspension on your Model 3 is not unlike a Nissan 370Z.

• Love
We have added the ever sought after 2" lift kit to our site, we are having too many inquiries to keep doing custom runs. We will have them in stock soon. To our current lift kit order holders, thank you for your patience as our machine shop works to fill 100+ suspension arm orders!

Please, someone, lift your Model 3 and install RallyArmor mud flaps.

MPP 2″ Suspension Lift Kit

20180914_105801.jpg

We have a front camber kit in the works right now, we won't do a pre-order sale though, we think Tesla owners have done enough pre-ordering. We will announce when it is in stock and ready to ship.

Not that I should spend any more $, but any idea of when this will be available? A competitor recently showed their protoype, so I'm curious on the ETA of your solution.

Not that I should spend any more $, but any idea of when this will be available? A competitor recently showed their protoype, so I'm curious on the ETA of your solution.

Hey Alex,

We've already done one run of these before privately, and it's just a matter of timing for our machine shop to have enough time to make another run. Right now we're trying to get caught up on camber and toe arms! I'd suspect we'll have the completed sets in the next 6-8 weeks. You don't want to raise your car do you!?

Hey Alex,

We've already done one run of these before privately, and it's just a matter of timing for our machine shop to have enough time to make another run. Right now we're trying to get caught up on camber and toe arms! I'd suspect we'll have the completed sets in the next 6-8 weeks. You don't want to raise your car do you!?

Any word on traction control override for non-Performance 3s?

Hey Alex,

Haha, no. Although my car is still sitting sky high, so maybe I should embrace it and stay in rally mode

I was actually referring to the front camber arms. Besides rear rotors, it's the last unkown part of the equation for me.

Haha, no. Although my car is still sitting sky high, so maybe I should embrace it and stay in rally mode

I was actually referring to the front camber arms. Besides rear rotors, it's the last unkown part of the equation for me.
Front camber is coming along. We won't release that product until it is in stock and ready to ship, no more pre-orders, Tesla owners have waited enough for their cars already!