TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor Mountain Pass Performance Intro - Updates

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by MountainPass, Mar 4, 2018.

1. RVallabh

RVallabh Member

This is very exciting. Pics coming soon.

2. Pueo

Pueo Member

I need to do the MPP coilovers for my new 3, probably in March or. Anybody have any knowledge or experience with a shop in the Seattle area? More than I'm equipped to do myself and would prefer to not be a shop's guinea pig. Or am I over thinking things?

3. RVallabh

RVallabh Member

You should overthink this. This is your car, you want it done right. MPP has a video on their site though, so either way the job should get done correctly.

4. Whistle2Whine

Whistle2Whine Member

@MountainPass , do we have an ETA on when the P3D Coilover set will be ready?

5. MountainPass

MountainPass Vendor

Early 2019, they are currently in production in Germany. We will end the pre-order special sometime before the coilovers are complete.

• Love x 2
  6. srkerd

srkerd Member

Thats great news!!! I have placed a pre order yet but I will see if I can cancel my UP spring order before ordering these... Just to confirm, are these the comfort coil overs?

7. MountainPass

MountainPass Vendor

We are making both the Sports and Comforts for AWD/P/+. Sports will be done before the Comforts, that's how it went with our RWD Coilover production!

• Informative x 1
  8. rluciano

rluciano Member

And what about the weirdos like me, who want the sports dampers with the comfort springs?

9. bxr140

bxr140 Active Member

That’s not what you want.

Despite what that kid in the civic might tell you, you want springs and dampers tuned to each other. :p

• Like x 2
  10. rluciano

rluciano Member

Actually, it was Sasha who suggested it, not some kid in a Civic.

11. dhu1

dhu1 Member

#91 dhu1, Nov 11, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    Sasha/Jesse @MountainPass. Saw your video from Global Attack. Can you some more photos of the rear spoiler and the front splitter? Love to see those parts more clearly on the car. Thanks

12. srkerd

srkerd Member

Sasha, I am finally ready to put in my order for the Coilovers (possibly comfort for P3D+) . The website mentions a discount when ordered with camber arms. Can you let me know what the details are? How to apply the discount...

13. MountainPass

MountainPass Vendor

BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY SALE! From Nov 23 to Nov 26 at midnight EST, get these wicked deals on our MPP Coilovers AND Camber/Toe Arms for RWD Model 3's!

[​IMG]

Use the code: comfort_blackfriday to get 15% off our MPP Comfort Coilovers RWD! MPP COMFORT COILOVERS RWD
    [​IMG]

Use the code: sports_blackfriday to get 10% off our MPP Sports Coilovers RWD! MPP RWD SPORTS COILOVERS

[​IMG]

Make sure to use the code: alignme to get $40 off each set of Camber or Toe arms when ordered with coilovers! We are back ordered but are making them as fast as we can!

MPP REAR CAMBER ARMS

MPP REAR TOE ARMS

Already lowered your Model 3 RWD/AWD/Performance/PUO with lowering springs? Dial in that rear camber and toe and get lightning response with a 10% discount on our arms using this code: arms_blackfriday

There won't be another sale until next year, so get them while you can!

Happy Holidays from the MPP Team

• Like x 1
  14. MountainPass

MountainPass Vendor

NEW TRACK REVIEW?!

Dave Pratte from Speed Academy has another go at the MPP Model 3 RWD now sporting 275/35R19 tires all around.

Will it continue to understeer?

Will it overheat in one lap like the ICE guys want it to?

Will Dave ever manage a clean lap?

Will the YouTube comments be full of people complaining about no engine noise?

Watch to find out.

• Like x 4
    • Funny x 1
    • Love x 1
  15. MountainPass

MountainPass Vendor

What are you doing with your rebate money? The answer is here, treating yourself with MPP Sports Coilovers for the RWD Model 3! We are offering a $200 discount on these sweet, sweet suspension kits for 3 weeks only!

Use the code: EVREBATE to get $200 off your Sports Coilovers!

If you have an AWD/P+, make sure to reserve your set while they are on pre-order discount. We ordered 50 sets to begin with and only have a few left now.

[​IMG]

• Like x 1
  16. Matt3y

Matt3y Member

This is great, thank you! However is the coupon only for the sport coilovers? When will the comfort coilovers be back in stock?

17. MountainPass

MountainPass Vendor

Sport only, Comfort will be restocked ~ Feb 11th

18. SiNiSon

SiNiSon Member

Pre-ordered the comfort coilovers :) car doesn't arrive for a few weeks so hoping for good timing.. I couldn't figure out if package discounts were still available.. if there is can you let is know would get the brakes and arms as well if I can swing it in a bundle.. woots!!!

S

19. MountainPass

MountainPass Vendor

• Like x 5
  20. MoreAgain

MoreAgain Member

AWESOME!! Can't Wait. Sure could have used it this weekend at Buttonwillow!

• Like x 2