Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MPP Black Friday Starts Early Because 2020

MPP-Black-Friday-2020-1080x675.jpg

Dear MPP friends, it’s the time of year you’ve all been waiting for! Oh sorry – not the end of the election, or the end of the pandemic – we’re talking about Black Friday! We generally have our largest sale of the year on Black Friday not just because we like to join in on the madness that is pre-Christmas shopping, but because it’s build season for many of us and November is the perfect time to start planning your upgrades for the upcoming season. Throw some bits under the tree at Christmas and then install and get ready for another season of embarrassing gasoline-powered cars on the track, or the street!

use coupon code MPPBlackFriday2020 to save 12% on MPP products – with the exception of our adjustable coilovers and MoTeC dash kit, which are each $250 off!

Our MPP Black Friday sale will start on Friday, Nov 20th, and end at the end of day Monday, Nov 30th. This is a full week so if you miss it, please don’t complain – there are no excuses this time!

2020 has been a crazy year, and we’re thankful that it looks like fundamental issues like Climate Change will become a priority for 2021 and hopefully onwards. We’re passionate about this and while we’re by no means saving the planet, we think it’s pretty cool that our parts get people excited about clean modes of transport. Each one of you plays a role any time you get out there, go to some car meets, some track events, and display your electric car’s incredible handling, performance, and driving bliss. The more people who see the light, the faster the conversion to clean energy will occur. Yes, it’s the most fun way to do a good thing!

solar-1024x576.jpg

In addition, to celebrate this brighter future, if you’re in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan, Wisconsin, or Pennsylvania you’ll receive an additional 4.6% discount on your Black Friday order, just use discount code “byeorange”. We don’t mean to be excessively political, but this is more than politics for so many of us. It’s about common human decency and standing up for truth, science, and facts (note, these are all things that help cars go faster).

Now back to car parts – for Black Friday 2020, as we’ve announced we have a few new products finishing up pre-production that we wanted to get wrapped up and available for order so that you all could take advantage of the Black Friday discounts!

With the addition of a 5-axis CNC working full time on MPP parts and KW’s upgraded production facility, we’ve now gotten to the point where we have a strong level of inventory of nearly all MPP products, so your Black Friday orders should be able to ship out same or next day for most products, even the AWD Comfort and Comfort Adjustable Coilovers! That being said, if you guys really blow our expectations we might run out of stock! So if you really don’t want to wait please make sure you get your order in early in the sale. We will do our best to update stock levels in real-time.

Our MPP “Smash Me” Skidplate is available now and fits both the Model Y and Model 3. It will protect your sensitive bits if you’re the adventurous type. We have a handful in stock with more being produced as we speak!

MPP-Model-Y-Skid-Plate-Installed-1024x576.jpg

Next up is our rear MPP.R Performance Rear Big Brake Kit for cars with Performance Red Brembo brakes. This is one of our favorite new products and it really brings the rear brakes up to snuff with the rest of the system, and it is a pretty unique solution to the problem of upgrading the rear brakes while retaining the integrated parking brake. They also look 10/10. The rotors and brackets for the first production run of kits are complete, the only item remaining is powdercoat and hard anodizing. Red powdercoat will be available first as we’re having some trouble getting the hard anodizing color to be consistent enough to match our Stoptech STR60 calipers.

MPP-Performance-Big-Rotor-Kit-Installed-Tesla-Model-3-1024x576.jpg

Last but not least is the MPP.R Nur Rear Drive-Unit Oil Cooler. Part one of our multi-faceted approach to increasing the amount of time you can spend on track before overheating and losing performance. This oil cooler has been designed to be plug and play, with top of the line motorsport components used throughout. We did it right with a ton of R&D and REAL (read: not marketing hype) back to back testing on multiple cars around the world.

MPP-Oil-Cooler-Lines-1024x576.jpg

Thank you to everyone who has supported us, we’re lucky to have some of the best customers in the world (I mean it). It’s hard to believe how many products we have in our catalog after only a few years, and have you all to thank for that. Thank you for letting us do what we love! We’re very fortunate to be able to continue moving forward during these difficult times, and don’t take this for granted for one second. From all of us at MPP, please stay safe and stay optimistic, better times are ahead of us. If you’re doing well please don’t forget to give back to those that are having a tougher time. We have to look out for each other! Even if it means buying less from MPP on Black Friday to support someone that really needs it, please do that!!!

Last edited:
So tired of watching everyone get fun blue parts from the sidelines. And living in PA, I couldn’t pass this up!

Sport coilovers and corkscrew front arms ordered. I hope there’s a sticker included to make this all worth it ;)

AutoX season will be fun next year. Was already consistent top 5 in raw last season. Now I just need to figure out tires since the RE71R is going away.... and I guess I need wider wheels since Street class rules no longer apply to me

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MountainPass
Yeah! Just what I need! More politics in my cars. One of the few remaining joys in life where I can get away from that bullshit. And it's coming from a company that isn't even based in the US... I guess Canadian politics just aren't controversial enough.

If you don’t like it, ignore, and move on. Because, what happens in U.S. politics has broad effects on the rest of the world.

I, for on, enjoyed the additional sale code. Keep up the good work MPP. The transportation sector needs all the help it can get to help people buy lower carbon solutions.