Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Multiple Model S Sightings in a Single Day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Living 0.5 miles from the Tesla shop in Menlo Park means that there is rarely a day that I don't see multiple Teslas on the road. My neighbor is scheduled to get her red 60 in a couple of weeks, so that will be another that I see on a daily basis.

Last edited:
When I still lived in Denver I saw quite a few of them around. I now live in Nasvhille (which is where I took delivery of mine) and have seen exactly zero in the past two months. My Tesla is pretty lonely out here in Music City. I know of at least one other reservation holder in the area who is waiting to get there's soon after they start rolling out the Multi Coat Red's this month.

Technically I tied my previous record of two random Model S sightings in DC today - blue headed north on 20th St and silver parked on 19th St. The Roadster headed north on 20th was icing on the cake. It's only lunchtime here so I'm hopeful to break my random sighting record today.

How many have you seen on your normal commute?

Saw these two today within a few minutes....

Attachments

• tesla2.jpg
    tesla2.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 594
  • tesla1.jpg
    tesla1.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 598
Last Tuesday evening I saw 6 Model S in one day, 4 of them were in a 5-10 minute stretch along Rancho Sante Fe in Olivenhain between Olivenhain/Rancho Sante Fe junction and Encinitas Blvd. By far the most I've seen in the wild in one day!

I saw a couple on Sunday when driving home from Big Sur. Due to a head wind and the fact that dirt roads use more energy than expected I had to stop and charge in Monterey for a bit before heading off to Gilroy. I had to unplug a Volt in an EV only spot to get some charge and saw a blue Model S pulling into the shopping center as I pulled out. Then I saw several more at the Gilroy Supercharger. I saw one other model S while there which didn't use the supercharger as well. I saw one today while driving to work. I saw one on Saturday when leaving my parents house. I'm seeing them much more frequently now.

Yes, Bellevue/Redmond is pretty thick with them.

Agreed. Aside from 42 at the owner gathering, the most I've seen in one day was 6 on a longish drive. Today I went for a really short drive to a grocery store in Redmond and back. I saw one Volt, 4 Leafs, and 3 Model S. I took another drive later and saw a couple more. It still feels weird to see a Tesla and not recognize the owner...