Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My CPO buying experience timeline

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was told 4 weeks. It's only been one week. Talked to the DS today for the first time (after sending him 3 emails). He said he would send me some pics of the car and it should be ready in a week or two. He said it would be quicker than normal since the car is already there. We will see.......

6/14 ~18:00 EDT - received message from DS to schedule delivery date for mid next week
6/15 ~09:30 EDT - sent message to DS to schedule for June 24
6/15 ~12:00 EDT - received message from DS confirming delivery scheduled for June 24 12:00PM
6/15 ~16:30 EDT - received refurb checklist from DS
6/15 ~18:00 EDT - sent messsage to DS inquiring about checklist; there appears to be some discrepancies
6/15 ~19:00 EDT - received message from DS that he'll look into it

Looks like some light at the end of the tunnel!

My date has now been rescheduled a few times into next week. Parts issue. Having to reschedule with my work is my biggest frustration. Going into the 6th week. Original ready date 5/21 :rolleyes:

Yea, it sucks. Seems like it's a moving target until you drive off the lot. Although the DS mentioned a mid next week delivery, I'll be out of town so I had to schedule it out a few days more for the 24th. That'll be just about 8 weeks.

Reactions: ChrgdTeCHick
Home Delivery confirmed for June 20th. 39 days after order.
$52K wire transfer in process.
It will be interesting how the delivery goes because we have a long and very steep driveway with two hairpin turns so bigger trucks can't get up.

Wow, that awesome! Looks like you got a pretty good deal if the 52k is all in. So you're taking delivery without seeing/checking the vehicle out first.

6/16 ~ 3:00pm CDT - Placed deposit on 2013 P85 in Fort Worth (34k miles, pearl white, tech pkg, UHF sound, pano roof, air susp); was told 6-8 weeks for delivery at the Dallas SC (we live in OKC).

Will post updates as they come but the experience working with Pre-owned advisor Derek in California was absolutely aces. Excited would be an understatement.

Update on my timeline. Reserved on 5/15, listed in LA but may have actually already been in Fremont (same market, no transfer fee).

Originally told 8-11 weeks (Derek was my SA as well and he has been great). Lots of updated including pictures. However he was still saying the same timeline until late last week at which point he said I should expect to hear from someone else about delivery.

Got an email Wednesday evening offering to schedule delivery for Monday. I still needed to setup Financing, because Derek has told me to wait (this is just over 4 weeks). Tried to apply last night, option wasn't available, reached out to Derek who fixed it this morning. Applied and was approved today and delivery is setup for Monday.

Yeah, I can't say enough about how exemplary Derek's service has been -- when the midwest advisors were overloaded with last week's market flood of CPOs, Derek subbed in and offered to work with me even though I'm out of his region.

Congrats on the purchase -- I'm sure Monday will be like Christmas Day.

Update on my timeline. Reserved on 5/15, listed in LA but may have actually already been in Fremont (same market, no transfer fee).

Originally told 8-11 weeks (Derek was my SA as well and he has been great). Lots of updated including pictures. However he was still saying the same timeline until late last week at which point he said I should expect to hear from someone else about delivery.

Got an email Wednesday evening offering to schedule delivery for Monday. I still needed to setup Financing, because Derek has told me to wait (this is just over 4 weeks). Tried to apply last night, option wasn't available, reached out to Derek who fixed it this morning. Applied and was approved today and delivery is setup for Monday.

OP- you have a quite a popular thread here! Did they give you a firm date of next week? Or just "next week"?

Mine got pushes out on parts not arriving ad scheduled. Not sure what parts.

Everyone that has joined in should post pictures once they pick up! It would be great to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I should hopefully be posting mine early next week!