Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY LR waiting room.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD window starts tomorrow, but no VIN. Should I expect a VIN or push back? SA said should be within my EDD but had no way to confirm but just curious if others had/have this problem?
My EDD got pushed back for the 4th time today, either the day before entering the EDD or on the first day. My last EDD was Nov 5 - Nov 16 and it got pushed to Nov 10 - Nov 23 this morning.

EDD window starts tomorrow, but no VIN. Should I expect a VIN or push back? SA said should be within my EDD but had no way to confirm but just curious if others had/have this problem?
Nothing is guaranteed with these EDD. I had EDD change on me 2-3 times within a span of 6 hours. It's really until you have your 1-2 week window where things start to get real. It's like the algo is trying to pin down a date unless there's an SA behind the scene that's pressing buttons, lol

Reactions: BamaRed
Yes sir! Got alot to do tonight when I get home. My wife just laughed at me and told me I would be hard to live with for the next few days. LOL!
Haha, that's hillarious. My wife was treating me the same. I literally got a VIN and within a few hours (that night/morning) Tesla locked in a delivery date without the ability to change, lol. They gave me 2.5 days. I had to get all my paperwork done and submitted. Literally got the copy of the check mailed out with tracking and pictures 1 hour before delivery time!

Regarding your CU, assuming you have a good relationship with them, find a rep that you can work with. Their job is pretty crucial since you need them to give you a tracking number and copy/scan of the check before Tesla will release the car. I was pretty much a PITA with mine but he was a champ throughout. Gave him a glowing yelp review after the fact, lol.

Reactions: BamaRed
Haha, that's hillarious. My wife was treating me the same. I literally got a VIN and within a few hours (that night/morning) Tesla locked in a delivery date without the ability to change, lol. They gave me 2.5 days. I had to get all my paperwork done and submitted. Literally got the copy of the check mailed out with tracking and pictures 1 hour before delivery time!

Regarding your CU, assuming you have a good relationship with them, find a rep that you can work with. Their job is pretty crucial since you need them to give you a tracking number and copy/scan of the check before Tesla will release the car. I was pretty much a PITA with mine but he was a champ throughout. Gave him a glowing yelp review after the fact, lol.
Yes, she is been good so far. I am taking the physical check with me to pick it up. Benefit of a small CU.

Reactions: Kokukenji