Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

My new Deep Blue Metallic P100D with Ultra White interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Just wanted to share a few pictures of my new Model S. It was delivered yesterday. I hope these pics will be helpful to any of you out there on the fence, as I AGONIZED about the exterior color choice, interior color choice, and choice of rims. I ended up going with the Deep Blue Metallic with the silver 21s and the Ultra White interior. I have the 20-inch grey T Sportine wheel/tire package on the way for winter driving, so I will post updated pics once those arrive.

Anyway, I am really happy with how the car looks. The silver 21s go well with the ultra white interior, and I have never really been a blue car person, but I really like the DBM!

Also ended up getting the figured ash, and it is stunning with the white interior!

Model S.jpg
Model S 2.jpg
Ultra white 1.jpg
Ultra white 2.jpg

Blue/white is one of my favorite.

I noticed you don't have perf/vent seats. Did you not get the premium package, or was your car built a few months ago?

I do have the premium package, and my car was built just a few days ago. I upgraded from a P90DL order that I placed in June with delayed delivery, so I was grandfathered into the $500 lower price for the premium package. Everyone (including my DS) thought I would get the ventilated seats, but the car came with the nonventilated seats (likely because I paid the lower price for the premium package). Honestly, I have ventilated seats in my Mercedes, and I have never been able to feel when they are on. The nonperforated ultra white seats are REALLY soft -- they feel amazing, so I am not too upset.

Reactions: davidc18
Hi all,

Just wanted to share a few pictures of my new Model S. It was delivered yesterday. I hope these pics will be helpful to any of you out there on the fence, as I AGONIZED about the exterior color choice, interior color choice, and choice of rims. I ended up going with the Deep Blue Metallic with the silver 21s and the Ultra White interior. I have the 20-inch grey T Sportine wheel/tire package on the way for winter driving, so I will post updated pics once those arrive.

Anyway, I am really happy with how the car looks. The silver 21s go well with the ultra white interior, and I have never really been a blue car person, but I really like the DBM!

Also ended up getting the figured ash, and it is stunning with the white interior!

View attachment 206450 View attachment 206449 View attachment 206451 View attachment 206452
Nice garage and beautiful Model S!! Hopefully, mine (same color P100DL) will be arriving in Chicago and ready for pick-up on Friday, 23 Dec... that's the current plan! I love the P90D I have had for the last year... but couldn't resist getting the upgrade given AP2 plus lifetime free Supercharger use.