Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MY Silver Gemini's Gone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed that Tesla has ended the .99% finanching deal on June 1st, as expected, but now the 19" Silver Geminis are no longer an option and the previously $500 Dark Gemini's are now the default. I'm just wondering what this will mean for my MY that's on order with the Silver Gemini's that has had no order update yet (could I get automatically switched)?

I don’t know in your case, but sometimes Tesla fulfills the order as placed, other times they update the order. If you would prefer the dark wheels you could ask Tesla about it.
Unfortunately, I can find no way to actually ask Tesla about it. The local Tesla sales office with an unavailable message. The national Tesla phone number ends the same way. The Tesla chat says that they are unavailable but will call back in 48 hours. Does anyone know of a surefire way to speak to a Tesla sales person on the phone as my nearest Tesla dealer is 2 hours away in Chicago and they aren't answering. Grrr....

Thanks in advance if you can help!

Not mine but I think the dark Gemini wheels look good on dark colors as well…I’m not sure I prefer the dark but I don’t like them any less than the silver wheels. If I had to choose, I’m not sure which way I’d go on this one (though it looks like Tesla has removed that choice…for now).

Attachments

• IMG_9243.jpeg
    IMG_9243.jpeg
    772.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reactions: gsmith123