Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR Blue exterior black interior waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another buyer on a non-Tesla forum says the 269 mile standard range MY's that are showing up in existing inventory are 4680 batteries. They all have 20" wheels and note "driven less than 50 miles." I don't want to change my order, but is he correct in assuming all 269 mile MY's are indeed 4680? He also claims they have the structural battery...
Yes he is correct. These are MY AWD with 4680 in structural battery pack and I believe both front and rear giga castings.
Range is 269 for 20" wheels and 279 for 19" wheels.
Price is $2000 less than an identical spec MYLR.
Seems all these recent ones have 20" wheels probably because all the 19" wheels are going to LR as most LR orders to meet credit requirements can't have 20" selected (at least after the $500 price increase).

Reactions: Midpack
Initially ordered Blue/Blk/19s and had the generic Jan-March timeline.
Ended up switching to white/Blk/20s a day or two layer. EDD is march 15-31.
Wouldn’t mind switching back if I could get car sooner…
[Order date 1/20]
If you switch now you have to pay the higher MSRP unfortunately. I tried to change from the Blue to the Gray which would have been a no-cost change would now cost me another $500.

If you switch now you have to pay the higher MSRP unfortunately. I tried to change from the Blue to the Gray which would have been a no-cost change would now cost me another $500.
Who told you you'd have to pay the $500? That has never been Tesla's policy. I made a color change after there had been $10,000 price increase and an increase to the delivery/destination fee and I didn't have to pay the increase on either. Just had to pay for my new option (which was blue color from gray (free at the time)).

We had this combination for accelerated delivery in Charlotte NC today
Nice to meet you guys!

OD: 01/15/23 ~17:00PST
Blue/Black/19in/MYLR
EDD: Feb 5- March 5

Still no VIN as of 1/29 night.
EDD is still the original from when I first ordered. Completed all the tasks within the first day and even contacted Tesla to confirm I completed everything and that I need to just wait. Hope this week I get lucky! Good to everyone else!
Have they assigned your vin ?