Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR Blue exterior black interior waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know that dealership hahahah I was there Saturday, was considering maybe a RX350 as I am Toyota/Lexus person. They judged the book by its cover as I was there in sweats and a hoodie. Not 1 of the 10 idle sales people even approached me. St***** Lexus can suck it. Cant wait for my Y performance. I most likely wouldn't of changed my mind but I at least wanted to check the 23 RX. If you see a MYP around old country or Round Swamp it could be me!
I agree with you! They used to be Atlantic and when they switched over their service has been subpar. Nice to meet a local! What color is your MYP?

WTH?
OD 1/26
EDD1 Feb-Mar
EDD2 Mar 20-31
EDD3 April 07 - May 19
Again, WTH!

Anyone else pushed back like this?
That EDD sounds about right now for a 1/26 order as orders a week later are now getting their EDDs of late April to early June. Your previous EDD was Tesla hoping to cram deliveries into EOQ but I believe now the system has figured out that it isn't going to be able to cram all these late Jan orders into March EOQ. Sucks but this is Tesla...people experienced this all the time in 2022....sometimes EDDs got worse by 3 months in one shot.

I agree with you! They used to be Atlantic and when they switched over their service has been subpar. Nice to meet a local! What color is your MYP?
White for now. Really want blue, I’m hesitant to change it until IRS nonsense in March is clarified. Blue seems to have really long wait time. I dealt with Lexus before the renovation and name change never had a issue. While waiting I will get the garage outlet done. Don’t want to have to use the country pointe or Walt Whitman super chargers.

OD 1/17/2023
EDD 1: 2/22-3/29
EDD 2: 2/20-3/1
MYLR Blue/black/gemini
NY
VIN: 2/8
Delivery confirmed: 2/12

Picking up on 2/24!

I’ve got the mod bug and already bought the following!

21” Uberturbines with Falken Azenis A/S 265/40/21 and 295/35/21 (should be squared, I hate the stretched look)
Full CF dash replacement (not covers)
9” display
Tesla puddle lights and lighted sidesills
Taptes all season mats
OEM rear lip spoiler (ordering later today)

That’s it. I originally wanted an MYP but the stiff ride really turned me off, especially for a family car. I’m surprised how quick the LR is actually, and I have a track car anyway. Can’t wait to pick this up!

I’m contemplating between a full PPF or autoflex spray.

Also, just sold my family truck that I’m replacing with the MY. It’s nice but just so incredibly boring. Timing is good!

View attachment 906603
I have the same order date (acutally ordered on 1/16 but it shows 1/17) and I still do not have vin/delivery. I did get an update today for 2/21-3/7. I changed from MYLR to MYP and noticed you mentioned the stiff ride on the P but you ordered the same 21" uberturbine wheels? Why not go with something smaller? If you see a blue Y later this year on Broadhollow/110 & Pinelawn rd (around Blackstone steakhouse) in Melville, it could be me. :)

OD 1/18/2023
EDD 1: Jan - March
EDD 2: Feb 4 - March 4
EDD 3: Feb 14 - Feb 28
EDD 4: Feb 25 - March 25
MYLR Blue/Black/Gemini
West Sacramento, CA
No VIN

I woke up this morning to my order being pushed out... if the 280 mile range Teslas were not only $1,000 less than my build, I would consider it. I'm getting married on March 25 and would love to have my car before then -- especially, because I told my maid of honor that I would let her borrow my car while she was in town (I currently do not have a car). T_T

I have the same order date (acutally ordered on 1/16 but it shows 1/17) and I still do not have vin/delivery. I did get an update today for 2/21-3/7. I changed from MYLR to MYP and noticed you mentioned the stiff ride on the P but you ordered the same 21" uberturbine wheels? Why not go with something smaller? If you see a blue Y later this year on Broadhollow/110 & Pinelawn rd (around Blackstone steakhouse) in Melville, it could be me. :)
Haha could be me also! I live in that immediate area but closer to OCR and Sweet Hollow. Love the green gts r3 I always see driving around the area.

Yep. Me too.
OD 1/26
EDD1 Feb-Mar
EDD2 Mar 14-31
EDD3 (2/14/23): April 10 - May 22

Upstate New York
MYLR blue/black/19/tow.
WADR to Tesla, there's no reason from a pure scheduling standpoint they can't pinpoint delivery dates pretty accurately - orders after anyone's OD don't have any impact on production schedule. The only plausible reason for such a huge delay would be something they didn't anticipate in the supply chain - a part(s) that aren't coming in as expected. Looks like 1/26 is a pivot point since one member here is still getting their delivery in late Mar while others on the same day have been pushed 1-2 months. I sure hope it's not the color, as I would be just as happy with MSM instead of blue...