Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR / MYP - March Order Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR7/White/Black
OD - 3/13
General EDD Apr - June

No specific EDD still 🤷‍♂️😕
I have OD of 03/23. About 10 days later than yours. Same status. I think, you have 7 seater and should move fast. Keep checking around your nearby locations. I saw some are available in NJ. Don’t know your area but keep looking for new inventory. Good luck!

I have OD of 03/23. About 10 days later than yours. Same status. I think, you have 7 seater and should move fast. Keep checking around your nearby locations. I saw some are available in NJ. Don’t know your area but keep looking for new inventory. Good luck!
Yeah, I have an eye on the inventory, checking everyday, but no luck so far. Geminis+7 seater are hard to come by far.

MYLR5 wht/blk
OD: 3/1
Tucson, AZ delivery
EDD delayed again: Now 6/1 - 6/30

Could be problematic as we're planning on being out of town late June through July. Anyone have experience with delivery dates conflicting with travel dates?

MYLR7/White/Black
OD - 3/13
General EDD Apr - June

No specific EDD still 🤷‍♂️
MYLR5 wht/blk
Tucson, AZ delivery

Could be problematic as we're planning on being out of town late June through July. Anyone have experience with delivery dates conflicting with travel dates?
I think, you should get much earlier, hopefully early May. Based on EDD updates provided by forum members, it comes a month early than east EDD estimates. I believe it should change

Just got my VIN assigned within the last hour or so.

MYLR5 | White/White | 20" | Delaware
OD: 3/14
EDD: 3/22 - Apr 8 - May 6
VIN Assigned 4/3; updated EDD April 17- April 25

Coming from Fremont according to the VIN.
Moved fast. My OD is 10 days later. Did not have any EDD updates yet. It said Apr-Jun. I am in NJ so hope, will have updates soon. Keeping my fingers crossed

Thoughts anyone on why there might not be any specific EDD updates yet? Been 3 weeks. Normal? Or should I be reaching out?
It seems like you will get VIN directly. Some members shared that they did not receive updates just VIN directly. I believe you are in the same timeframe as Klin and slumdog so you should get updates soon or hopefully, directly VIN…

Reactions: gaur
MYLR5 wht/blk
Tucson, AZ delivery

several Tesla employees told me that VIN assignment means that the car configuration you ordered is somewhere in the build process. VIN numbers get assigned anywhere from the start of a build up to the end of the build. Fremont factory is turning out cars about every 8 mins, so by the time you check on it, the car may already be built.
OD 3/3 Model Y: Midnight silver/white interior, 5 seater Delivery 5/8-6/13 Last week I got a text: Delivery date was set for 3/29 but no VIN, but then pushed back to 5/1-11.
We were on vacation last week, so I did the Tesla Power of Attorney form for a friend to pickup the car for us. I took it to the local Tesla dealer and they were good with it. I got a cashiers check and gave it to my friend for payment. I provided my current insurance to the sales lady and she marked me down for insurance.
This morning I replied back to the phone number and asked why my date was pushed back. They said that I would be notified once a VIN is assigned and delivery schedule. Less then an hour later I saw in the Tesla app that a VIN was assigned. 5mins later, I got a text and email to schedule my delivery day. About an hour later I got a call from a guy at Tesla in Rocklin, CA verifying my configuration, payment option, trade-in, delivery day/time. He told me to have the cashiers check made out to Tesla Inc. Picking up the car Thursday 4/6.

Thought it would move more quickly. Still no VIN or specific EDD with an order date of 3/11 on my MYP. 🤔

MYP | Black Ext | Black Int | 21" | No Tow | No FSD
📍San Antonio

OD: 3/11
EDD: Mar - Apr 2023
EDD2: April 19 - May 24 (3/20)
No new EDD since
I think yours is getting close. Should get it soon. MYP is moving fast so you will have VIN and delivery right away. A lot of forum members just got that way. Status got changed in a couple of days to delivery

Reactions: derriX