Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYLR / MYP - March Order Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Many congratulations
If you wish, you can try download this app ‘Inspect T’ on iPhone
1681525492233.jpeg

So we are thinking of buying a new Model Y--with better driving comfort than what our Model 3 has been . Great car otherwise--absolutely no problems,just feels every bump. But their suggested trade-in was way off--so am thinking of dealing with Carvana. Thoughts?
I personally feel that got better deal at Carvana for car I sold compared to trade in. I could not see much differences in riding comfort between M3 and MY. That’s my feeling based on limited experience. Personally if I have to make final decision, I would not trade in. I could be wrong but just my feeling and opinion which is based on very limited experience.

Reactions: Jane4
So we are thinking of buying a new Model Y--with better driving comfort than what our Model 3 has been . Great car otherwise--absolutely no problems,just feels every bump. But their suggested trade-in was way off--so am thinking of dealing with Carvana. Thoughts?
Check out DriveTime or GiveMeTheVIN dot com. We used GMTV recently and had a great experience. DriveTime also had a very competitive offer. Both were considerably higher than any other dealership including CarMax, Carvana, Driveway, etc.

Reactions: Jane4 and tulip
Took delivery yesterday. Other than a small paint imperfection the car is perfect. Ordered March 31st.

Long Range
Gray
Gemini wheels
Southwest Florida

Included:

Matrix headlights
Trunk shelf thing
Adapter
Front license plate holder

View attachment 929097

Paint imperfection:

View attachment 929098
Are you sure those are matrix headlights? They look like reflector headlights to me (at least from that angle). Matrix look like the photo on the left:

Austin cars have never had matrix. I’m not sure where the above posters car came from. Don’t see it mentioned in his post history. I’ve seen some reports of recent Fremont cars without matrix.
Came from Austin. Corrected that it's not Matrix but I was playing my odds and just guessed since I never bothered to check the difference between the two types of headlights.

Reactions: mumblesDmonstr