Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My May 18, 2022 Order is still showing original EDD July 31st to September 11th - Eastern Idaho

Master Plan is to get the Y and have my wife fall in love with it and have her realize we can ditch the giant SUV as our kids have started to leave the house. She drives the Y and I then get the S that was secretly ordered and not expected till Feb-March 2023. Plenty of time for me to work my evil plan. Daily checking of my Y EDD showed nothing changed but the S moved this morning to September-October this year.

If the S comes fist my whole plan goes in the toilet 😳

UPDATE to my UPDATE:
How bizarre. I ordered on May 11th, my original EDD was 28 July - 8 Sept, 7 days ago it was changed to 27 July - 31 Aug, today it was changed to 17 Jun - 1 July. I held off for a POST July 1st delivery to qualify for a new IL EV Cash Rebate of $4K. If they try to deliver a car before July 1st I'll have to reject it.
Rx97DZx.png

Posted this in a different thread yesterday...

Very interesting turn of events this morning. Got a call from my SA apologizing that my order (OD: 4/16/2022) has been delayed. BUT, then he says, "we have a brand new MYP we used for demos here for sale, same spec as yours for $2750 discount. It has 34 miles, yes 34.". Went to check out the car, test drove it. Bought it, pickup 6/10. Wow, did I just get a steal? VIN is already assigned.

UPDATE: Delivery scheduled for this Friday!

Very interesting turn of events this morning. Got a call from my SA apologizing that my order (OD: 4/16/2022) has been delayed. BUT, then he says, "we have a brand new MYP we used for demos here for sale, same spec as yours for $2750 discount. It has 34 miles, yes 34.". Went to check out the car, test drove it. Bought it, pickup 6/10. Wow, did I just get a steal? VIN is already assigned.

Wow ! Awesome!!!!! Congrats bro, sounds like a dream come true 👍 💪 🙌

Congrats. Does it have FSD? Seems like most of the “demo” models I’ve seen are fully loaded. Did it come with a charger?

Reactions: Jrhcustom91