Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We just got the text to schedule delivery, but only have the option for Home Delivery, and there's only 1 day with 2 time slots available. Is this normal? Do financing/insurance need to be done to do Service Center pickup?
Same with mine. They only gave me the option for home delivery.

I called up Tesla and they are now giving me the option of Home delivery or Service center same day same time.

I am kind of tempted to do Home delivery to see how it is.

My model 3 i picked up at service center so may want to try something different.

Same with mine. They only gave me the option for home delivery.

I called up Tesla and they are now giving me the option of Home delivery or Service center same day same time.

I am kind of tempted to do Home delivery to see how it is.

My model 3 i picked up at service center so may want to try something different.
My SA said it would be better to pick up at the SC because he would have an Uber waiting to take him back after dropping of the car so we wouldn't have unlimited time to inspect car like we would at the service center. If theres any truth to that, not sure.

Reactions: Mark52479
My SA said it would be better to pick up at the SC because he would have an Uber waiting to take him back after dropping of the car so we wouldn't have unlimited time to inspect car like we would at the service center. If theres any truth to that, not sure.
Ironically, when I called they said home would be better because apparently my locations are only doing touchless delivery even at the delivery centers, so the only difference would be with this home delivery, I don’t have to go anywhere

The biggest factor is how long of a term. easy to beat that at many places if you want a shorter term.
Rates have gone up since last time I checked at both my credit unions Alliant and Consumers. looks like cheapest at Alliant now 3.99 and Consumers now 3.49 both probably 60 months. I dont even think these have factored in last fed rate. I'm guessing this will really cool the economy soon

Yep, 1.99 from my local credit union. There is another credit union with the same rate nation wide based on what I’m reading in the forum. If you believe you are getting the car in 90 days or less, better lock in now.
I have seen a national one people talk about but they have said thats no more and even when they were doing it had a cap of like 40k or something about half of what a MYP costs if I remember correctly. I'm guessing your 1.99 credit union has a very local membership policy. I have seen some other good ones but always impossible to join for the majority of us

Reactions: PinkWarrior
Anyone getting a better finance rate than 4.24?
Yep, 1.99 from my local credit union. There is another credit union with the same rate nation wide based on what I’m reading in the forum. If you believe you are getting the car in 90 days or less, better lock in now.
I have seen a national one people talk about but they have said thats no more and even when they were doing it had a cap of like 40k or something about half of what a MYP costs if I remember correctly. I'm guessing your 1.99 credit union has a very local membership policy. I have seen some other good ones but always impossible to join for the majority of us
Everence is the credit union mentioned in the other thread. The credit union I went with is local to the Washington DC area. 72 months 1.99. I jumped on it. There are a couple of others in my area that are 2.49.

Reactions: merc65fd
So really really sucks. We found out my wife is pregnant and need a bigger house. Had to do a pre-approval letter and basically told no big purchases or it will screw up the lending process. I freak out and change my color to blue so I can have a month to buy another house, then buy the tesla. I get my vin# within 24 hours of changing to blue and a shorter window 😭😭😭. I'm gonna have to cancel this car I've been waiting 4 months for

So really really sucks. We found out my wife is pregnant and need a bigger house. Had to do a pre-approval letter and basically told no big purchases or it will screw up the lending process. I freak out and change my color to blue so I can have a month to buy another house, then buy the tesla. I get my vin# within 24 hours of changing to blue and a shorter window 😭😭😭. I'm gonna have to cancel this car I've been waiting 4 months for
Damn. Well congratulations at least!!!