Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ugh.
Got the trade in text. Did the thing. Got what I consider to be a good trade in offer.

Next day, my EDD went from 8/9-9/6 to 10/2-11/14????

OD 5/29
MYP MSM/white. Tow.

Ugh. What the heck
Similar thing happened to me. I got the trade in text, got a decent offer but rejected it because already had a higher offer elsewhere, and my EDD was promptly pushed out three weeks. I thought man maybe they didn’t take the rejection well lol. Then a few days later the EDD was brought back in a couple weeks. It’s all random.

OD 5/11, current EDD 8/13-22. MSM black with tow.

Dropped towing, we'll see what happens but at least I wont be thinking its whats pushing me out in another 3 wee
Just got Bumped from 8/10-8/19 to 8/21-9/4 OD:5/11 Thinking of dropping tow
Ugh that’s not what I want to hear. I have same OD. And I don’t want to remove tow.

I need to just stop checking the damn app and wait for a text lol.

Reactions: ogespeaks
MYP - 5 seater - Black exterior - White interior - 21" Überturbine - Tow - FSD

Order Date: 5/13

EDD 1: July 28-Sep 1
EDD 2: (updated on July 17): July 27-Aug 10
EDD 3: (updated on July 24): July 29-Aug 10
EDD 4: (updated on July 30th): August 25 - September 29. This inspired me to change from black interior to white interior and add tow hitch.
EDD 5: (updated on August 4th): August 15 - August 29.

Delivery Location: Los Angeles, CA

Still, no VIN yet.

Woke up today, the 4th to an updated delivery date of August 15 - August 29.

I have a really good feeling about this estimate based on everybody’s data.

Ugh that’s not what I want to hear. I have same OD. And I don’t want to remove tow.

I need to just stop checking the damn app and wait for a text lol.
I personally think towing is probably not an issue as far as supply but i feel like they build cars not for people but build them and then match them so a basic car is probably more plentiful. So I'm not taking chances on whether its a supply issue or not as common. I removed it and will just pay the extra $200 to get it later. it's not like you can never get it. Now if I get pushed again I'll have peace of mind that its because of the car and not because of something I could control

MYP - 5 seater - Black exterior - Black interior - 21" Überturbine - No tow - FSD

EDD 2 (updated on July 17): July 27-Aug 10

EDD 3 (updated on July 24): July 29-Aug 10
EDD 4 (updated on July 30th): August 25 - September 29.

No VIN.

Woke up today, the 30th to an updated delivery date of August 25 - September 29.

:(

MYP - 5 seater - Black exterior - Black interior - 21" Überturbine - No tow - FSD

EDD 2 (updated on July 17): July 27-Aug 10

EDD 3 (updated on July 24): July 29-Aug 10
EDD 4 (updated on July 30th): August 25 - September 29.

No VIN.

Woke up today, the 30th to an updated delivery date of August 25 - September 29.

:(
Idk how this just randomly posted. It’s from last week. Disregard.

Your delivery dates seem to line up with mine, chronologically, so hopefully that’s a good sign.

My OD is 5/13/22 and I have a current EDD of 08/15 - 08/29.

All seems like a good sign but you truly never know. I do know zero expectations = most peaceful outcome.🤞

Your delivery dates seem to line up with mine, chronologically, so hopefully that’s a good sign.

All seems like a good sign but you truly never know. I do know zero expectations =

All seems like a good sign but you truly never know. I do know zero expectations = most peaceful outcome.🤞
After getting bumped out today and seeing a few people with July orders get their VINs today I’m not real optimistic or happy with Tesla right at the moment.

After getting bumped out today and seeing a few people with July orders get their VINs today I’m not real optimistic or happy with Tesla right at the moment.
The biggest help for me has been to just become present and do something right now. I sometimes get fixated and check the app and scour the boards for more information, but that all just adds to the madness, so when I catch myself, I just become present. I don’t think or ruminate about the future or what could be or any of that. I become present. I pet my bengal kitty or my pup, or I cook a nice meal. connect with my partner. I know that the car will come when it comes, and ruminating about it only takes me away from enjoying my life right now.

Sorry for the block text, just thought I’d offer some perspective because I felt and have observed the anxiety/uncertainty in all of us on here and the best thing to do is to do what you can, and then let the rest happen without frantically trying to control every aspect.

May we all be in our new Teslas ASAP.
Best energy and love sent to you all.