Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Think it was worse when I had a Vin and then the advisor calls and says the car is headed to Puerto Rico for some odd reason. Will see what the delivery date changes to now as the vin is unassigned. EDD still says 8/6-8/10. It was 8/1 -8/5 prior...

Got a text this morning to schedule delivery. The only option was 8/19 with a four hour window. I’m in Orange County about 5 miles from a SC but home delivery was only option. I’ll take what I can get at this point lol.
Sounds like my situation in OC also. I got the delivery text last week but the only option was 1 4-hour window 2 weeks out. They keep telling me my car is arriving at my local SC tomorrow, so will try calling them to see if I can pick up in person early.

Reactions: mightaswell
Bad news for me today - new EDD :( back to a 4 week window when I was just inside an 11 day window. This is getting a bit irritating at this point.

MYP Blue/White, no Tow no FSD
OD May 17
EDD: Late July - Early Sept
EDD2: June 24 - July 8
EDD3: Aug 3 - Sep 7 (Updated June 25)
EDD4: Aug 12 - Sep 9 (Updated July 21)
EDD5: Aug 4 - Aug 15 (Updated July 30)
EDD6: Aug 20 - Sep 17 (Updated Aug 5)

Washington, near Seattle.

Reactions: NeueBesser
I really wish I knew what is going on with my o

Bad news for me today - new EDD :( back to a 4 week window when I was just inside an 11 day window. This is getting a bit irritating at this point.

MYP Blue/White, no Tow no FSD
OD May 17
EDD: Late July - Early Sept
EDD2: June 24 - July 8
EDD3: Aug 3 - Sep 7 (Updated June 25)
EDD4: Aug 12 - Sep 9 (Updated July 21)
EDD5: Aug 4 - Aug 15 (Updated July 30)
EDD6: Aug 20 - Sep 17 (Updated Aug 5)

Washington, near Seattle.
I feel ya... I'm still at 8/9 - 8/23 with a ODD of 4/23, and May orders are getting deliveries.

Reactions: VincentParker
Where am I supposed the find the MVPA to send to my bank? The tesla text said it would auto populate (on the website account page) once I set a delivery appointment, but I’m not seeing it. Does it appear where the “Order Agreement” and “Lemon Law Disclosure” are?

Scroll to the bottom of the order agreement.
When I click on order agreement, it leads to the same four page PDF that has always been there. Is the MVPA supposed to be an entirely new PDF?

Edit: so apparently I am waiting for the “Final Price Sheet” that is referenced in the order agreement? Does that just get added to the existing order agreement at some point?

When I click on order agreement, it leads to the same four page PDF that has always been there. Is the MVPA supposed to be an entirely new PDF?

Edit: so apparently I am waiting for the “Final Price Sheet” that is referenced in the order agreement? Does that just get added to the existing order agreement at some point?
I found my MVPA on the "Delivery Configuration: PDF.

Must be different, when I took delivery of my Y last year it was under order agreement. Keep checking your reservation page on the website for it.