Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where am I supposed the find the MVPA to send to my bank? The tesla text said it would auto populate (on the website account page) once I set a delivery appointment, but I’m not seeing it. Does it appear where the “Order Agreement” and “Lemon Law Disclosure” are?
Once you fill in the Finance information on the app, then the MVPA will appear where the Order Agreement and Lemon Law documents are. If I recall, you just need to fill in your financial institutions information (name, loan amount, etc…)

Does anyone know why I’m financing for the full amount of my MYP when I have a significant trade in? It shows my trade in as negative amount due instead of deducting it from my finance amount.
that means you are going to get the difference back unless, you want to apply all the trade in amount as down payment. I texted the 510 number and they said that yes you can just do that at delivery day and they can adjust So I'm using all my trade in amount and Im paying some amouint down as well.. just make sure you clarify with the text rep.

Reactions: anomie
An update on my end, got a text saying that the vehicle has left the factory and by next week I should expect a text to schedule delivery day. my edd is aug 17 to aug 23 and my trade in expires 18th, hopefully the process of updating the trade in is fast. has anyone had a case where the trade in expires between or just right before delivery day?

OD 5/9, MYP - Black on Black, FSD, No Tow, @SW FL