Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I removed it this morning. You’re right, it’s just not worth it unless you have a need to tow things regularly.

I wanted it to carry bikes when I go on trips but forget it at this point. I just need a vehicle. Lol
Bike and boat is not the same.

The bike doesn't need the "hookup" (brakes, lights, etc) while trailer does and would benefit from the oem adapter.

I myself am a biker and plan on just adding a $350 hitch.
You can activate (manually) "trailer mode" and disable the sensors (at least you were able to, not sure current build)

Bike and boat is not the same.

The bike doesn't need the "hookup" (brakes, lights, etc) while trailer does and would benefit from the oem adapter.

I myself am a biker and plan on just adding a $350 hitch.
You can activate (manually) "trailer mode" and disable the sensors (at least you were able to, not sure current build)
Not sure ifs it's true but I read that you dont have trailer mode unless tesla installs. Lots of misinformation out there so who knows

Reactions: burtinboy
I'm so torn rn about the upcoming (probably anyway) EV tax credit....
Cancel and reorder? Or take delivery and order a new one?
It's a risk. How do you know Tesla won't increase prices again? Today Ford increased the price of the Lightning by 7k.. I wonder why.

Also you don't know how delivery times will be once it gets closer to 2023. Everybody will start ordering so they can get the car sooner while getting the tax credit(which may not even be the full amount depending on where parts are manufactured).

I'm so torn rn about the upcoming (probably anyway) EV tax credit....
Cancel and reorder? Or take delivery and order a new one?
I would read and understand the bill completely before making a decision. Also, I would think you would need to wait until November at the earliest to place an order in hopes of receiving a 2023 delivery date.