Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If it makes you feel any better I'm a June order and am still waiting for a VIN :p

No it doesn't because all that means is that I have to wait for yours to get assigned before mine does. 😆

Seriously, I hope all May/June MYP orders gets delivered before this quarter ends. As for location, being out on the east coast I would have hoped we are being prioritized when the new quarter began since most deliveries were to the west coast when the end of quarter nears.

No it doesn't because all that means is that I have to wait for yours to get assigned before mine does. 😆

Seriously, I hope all May/June MYP orders gets delivered before this quarter ends. As for location, being out on the east coast I would have hoped we are being prioritized when the new quarter began since most deliveries were to the west coast when the end of quarter nears.
Well you went from a two week window to an 11 day window. You may be getting a VIN soon.

Reactions: MOD3L B
I'm East Coast so I'm really hoping my car gets here by the end of this month.

If I don't see any change to my EDD by the 15th I may add FSD and then remove it once I get a VIN.
Good luck.I hope you get your car but everything I have seen adding that doesn't help with the performance. On a brighter note, at least Tesla has stopped telling people they can get their performance in August on the order page. Now at least its September so a few weeks wait potentially.

So my delivery date is supposed to be August 17-20. I’m just waiting for communication to get it done. How long does it take for vehicles to get from Fremont to GA? I’m guessing a week or so.
I texted Tesla about average transit time because mine departed Fremont a couple days ago but my EDD didn’t change. My thought is that it shouldn’t take 2 weeks to transport the vehicle over to the east coast.
Here is their response:
Tesla - Good morning Aaron! With so many moving factors surrounding transit, it is tough to get an average transit time. However, your app will always have the most accurate time frame expectancy! Please continue to refer to your account for the most accurate updates on your vehicle. Thank you!

Reactions: Whtrbt7
I texted Tesla about average transit time because mine departed Fremont a couple days ago but my EDD didn’t change. My thought is that it shouldn’t take 2 weeks to transport the vehicle over to the east coast.
Here is their response:
Tesla - Good morning Aaron! With so many moving factors surrounding transit, it is tough to get an average transit time. However, your app will always have the most accurate time frame expectancy! Please continue to refer to your account for the most accurate updates on your vehicle. Thank you!
Typical answer that is ambiguous enough for customer service. I picture myself driving the distance and think I could probably manage a week or so with lots of breaks. If they have other deliveries en route, it would probably take another 4-5 days between. I’m excited to get delivery in the SE.

Typical answer that is ambiguous enough for customer service. I picture myself driving the distance and think I could probably manage a week or so with lots of breaks. If they have other deliveries en route, it would probably take another 4-5 days between. I’m excited to get delivery in the SE.
They don’t put them on a truck from fremont to the east coast.. they get put in a train and get offloaded in different states.

Reactions: Whtrbt7
Well, the wait is over. The delivery was easy. Only issue was a scratch on the rear of the lift gate. Logged and will be scheduled to be fixed.

The car even came with mud flaps and PPP on the bottom of rear doors AND the mobile charger which I didn’t expect to get with a April 29 ODD. Michelin AS Tires.

It has been worth the wait. My wife and I both love driving it.

ODD 4/29
Delivery 8/10
MSM - Black Interior - FSD - No Tow
Portland, OR

I’ve seen a few reported downsides:
- You’re generally rushed to accept delivery since the delivery person is in a rush to leave since their Uber is on the way.
- You’re more prone to accept, as compared to non-home delivery, since it’s already in your driveway.
- Some issues that could be usually taken care of immediately at the service center cant, for obvious reasons.
So Got a text from teh 510 number and it says "Any Issues found at delivery can be submitted to your tesla app for review/ratification. This must be completed with 24 hours or 100 miles"