Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP - April/May OD July/September EDD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Accepted delivery today. Car is really awesome. Rear trunk hatch has some noticeable gap to it however I’m not going to have it messed with. It’s acceptable for me. Car came somewhat clean. It did rain an hour prior to pickup so that could be the reason why-little upsetting but not a deal breaker either.

Otherwise the front license plate was horribly aligned so when I got home I just removed it and will keep it off since I’ll be getting the front end wrapped. There was a little chalked out circle mark on the corner of the cars front bumper. Figuring it could’ve been a scratch or something because even after staring at it thoroughly I couldn’t find anything there.

Nesconset-smithtown location looks like it’s a nice facility. I came a bit early and waited by the sign that states “delivery check in” didn’t get approached for probably 5-7 minutes. Decided to go on outside and find my car to do a little exterior inspection. After 10 minutes or so it was a couple minutes after my 11:30 scheduled appointment. Walked back inside and still no one. Now people were beginning to line up and still no one. Waited probably another 10-15 minutes until someone finally came up from the “back”. Paid my down payment and handed the check over.

Car came juiced with 90% SOC. Interior was clean, screen protector from factory was removed (sadly). I did notice as I was driving that the steering wheel seems to be off. When I try to keep the wheel straight it goes to the left. Don’t think I’ll say anything about that either.

Seats are very comfortable and ride is good for being on 21 inch rims and low pros (thankful I got the Michelins). I love it.

Friend (around the corner from me) just got his MSM P car delivered....came with the Pzeros
I accepted my car from there this morning 11:30. Noticed the MSM parked in the first spot after I finished all my autographs. I saw the tires on his and couldn’t believe it was pirellis. So weird because I got the Michelins. Wonder how they decide or if it’s just roll the dice.

I’m assuming he has the white interior as well. If so this was his vehicle I saw.

Reactions: burtinboy
Accepted delivery today. Car is really awesome. Rear trunk hatch has some noticeable gap to it however I’m not going to have it messed with. It’s acceptable for me. Car came somewhat clean. It did rain an hour prior to pickup so that could be the reason why-little upsetting but not a deal breaker either.

Otherwise the front license plate was horribly aligned so when I got home I just removed it and will keep it off since I’ll be getting the front end wrapped. There was a little chalked out circle mark on the corner of the cars front bumper. Figuring it could’ve been a scratch or something because even after staring at it thoroughly I couldn’t find anything there.

Nesconset-smithtown location looks like it’s a nice facility. I came a bit early and waited by the sign that states “delivery check in” didn’t get approached for probably 5-7 minutes. Decided to go on outside and find my car to do a little exterior inspection. After 10 minutes or so it was a couple minutes after my 11:30 scheduled appointment. Walked back inside and still no one. Now people were beginning to line up and still no one. Waited probably another 10-15 minutes until someone finally came up from the “back”. Paid my down payment and handed the check over.

Car came juiced with 90% SOC. Interior was clean, screen protector from factory was removed (sadly). I did notice as I was driving that the steering wheel seems to be off. When I try to keep the wheel straight it goes to the left. Don’t think I’ll say anything about that either.

Seats are very comfortable and ride is good for being on 21 inch rims and low pros (thankful I got the Michelins). I love it.
You should definitely say something if you need a wheel alignment because you don’t want to wear any of your tires down any faster than they already do. Trust me. You have 24hrs or up to 100 miles to report any issues. Do it! Trust.

You should definitely say something if you need a wheel alignment because you don’t want to wear any of your tires down any faster than they already do. Trust me. You have 24hrs or up to 100 miles to report any issues. Do it! Trust.
I agree!
ogespeaks: Did you receive any updates, or are you still sitting at the same EDD and no VIN?

if they deliver a car without all season tires and you reject what is the process do they threaten to cancel your order altogether ? do you get pushed back into the line from the start of the line ? Do you complain to a senior regional manager to make them comp you tires ?

It seemed to me that no one was getting mud flaps so I ordered some oem $40. Wanted them right away when I get car since could get rock damage quickly. I think I e seen one persons car came with them recently darn it. Tesla makes it impossible to plan. Some get this, some get that. How long can they continue running this company haphazardly.