Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine changed today. Slightly later than some as it’s a Newcastle collection. Adds a few weeks compared to hubs.

Day one order. White/black

96D859BB-4BA3-435A-B93A-D9DBAF5688AA.jpeg

Hi all, first post!! I've ordered my MYP via NHS Fleet Solutions and was told when I ordered that the car must be collected by November. Subsequently I've been 'flamed' every time I've mentioned this on other FB based forums so very interesting (and dare I say exciting) to read on here that in fact some lucky people will indeed get there's in 2022 :) , hoping I'm one of them!
In the same boat as you mate. I wonder why fleet solutions wrote must be delivered by November. They seemed quite confident by maybe pre ordering in bulk?

Just got a text saying all the pre-delivery tasks are done (although I still need to sort the trade-in!), resulting in no change in EDD. Pasting the text here so that folks who haven't got a specific window have more visibility into the path ahead for them.

Tesla Update - Your pre-delivery tasks are now complete. Download the Tesla app at ts.la/app to see your expected delivery date. We'll invite you to schedule your collection once your Model Y is nearly here. Need help? Reply here.

Just got a text saying all the pre-delivery tasks are done (although I still need to sort the trade-in!), resulting in no change in EDD. Pasting the text here so that folks who haven't got a specific window have more visibility into the path ahead for them.
I had exactly the same. Still no change in my EDD, it's still Jan - Mar 2023. Maybe this will be updated around 2pm today? 🤷‍♂️

Why do they ask for it to be delivered by November? Is is possible to ask Fleet Solutions if they know more?
I did ask them but they weren't too forthcoming with information. They said that Fleet bulk order many units in advance so have an idea of when they will be available, but looking at the general global picture there are people who have ordered MYP day 1 and should be first in line to get them (maybe fleet also ordered them day 1? again not very informative their help lines).

Their website also does not state the name of the leasing company they are using for my car so I cannot go and ask them directly.

Reactions: Tesalarr
I've ordered a MYP through Leasing Options, who apparently ordered in bulk earlier in the year before the price increase.

They've advised me end of December but hopefully I'll get a further update soon.

They've passed my details to Tesla who have sent me an email to create an account, however no order details show in there. The lease company have said that it will only show when it arrives. Is that normal for leased Teslas? Where is everyone else seeing their car order details and estimated delivery windows?

Cheers

Chris

Hi everyone -apologies, newby here. Is this thread only for Performance Model Y's? I couldn't see a 'waiting room' thread for the Long Range version (I'm UK based). Thanks! :)
This one will be useful too

I've ordered a MYP through Leasing Options, who apparently ordered in bulk earlier in the year before the price increase.

They've advised me end of December but hopefully I'll get a further update soon.

They've passed my details to Tesla who have sent me an email to create an account, however no order details show in there. The lease company have said that it will only show when it arrives. Is that normal for leased Teslas? Where is everyone else seeing their car order details and estimated delivery windows?

Cheers

Chris
So I gave fleet solutions a call today again and they said that when tesla accept the order fleet are out of the loop and it is tesla that will send us a text with a delivery window.
they said the lease company wont be able to tell us of our delivery timeframe either which I found strange considering other people leasing here have had delivery timescales off the leasing company?

in any case I also believe that they bulk ordered some MYP so expecting them to come through quickish.