Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Window narrowed. These dates are definitely aligning to specific vessels now
D4B4751A-BC38-47B1-9A97-12E5F98D4909.jpeg

Is it possible to transfer a reservation? I’m cancelling my MYP order. Red/White.
To another person? I don’t think so. If you cancel they’ll just allocate it to the next person in the queue. You could take delivery and sell it, although Tesla don’t encourage that, it’s an in demand car after all.
Or do you fancy a different Tesla? If so they’ll happily transfer your deposit to a different car.

FYI. I had previously placed a MYLR ordered and edited to upgrade MYP back in March. For that order I'd previously chosen NEC as collection point (for May) and didn't get another option for MYP when pre-delivery tasks became available so I was assuming it was just NEC. However, just had a text message to say I've been switched to Brent Cross (which is much better).

TLDR Brent Cross is a collection site.

• Funny
Reactions: Sanjiv and DeejUK
FYI. I had previously placed a MYLR ordered and edited to upgrade MYP back in March. For that order I'd previously chosen NEC as collection point (for May) and didn't get another option for MYP when pre-delivery tasks became available so I was assuming it was just NEC. However, just had a text message to say I've been switched to Brent Cross (which is much better).

TLDR Brent Cross is a collection site.
Would be better for me also rather than Staines but I’m not sure if Part Ex can happen at B Cross. - time will tell

Along with the rest, my estimate has been updated to November 21 - December 07. I guess we are all on the same ship.

I think I had read/heard previously that the VIN notification comes through when the ship enters the Suez, not sure if I have got that correct or not though. 🤷‍♂️

Along with the rest, my estimate has been updated to November 21 - December 07. I guess we are all on the same ship.

I think I had read/heard previously that the VIN notification comes through when the ship enters the Suez, not sure if I have got that correct or not though. 🤷‍♂️
I think that is correct but I’ve read some people can view the VIN before that by looking at the source code on the Tesla account page. I checked min earlier and it wasn’t showing therefore probably isn’t built yet. They seem to make a car in no time at all so this could change any day I guess. Would be good if anyone had any definitive answers though.