Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This has to be the shortest MYP wait in the UK - I've been sweating it since Feb 😂
Haha, to be fair, I had one on order since June, but my dates kept getting pushed around continuously and when it slipped again to Jan - Mar I had to seize the opportunity... I now just have to see if I can get the deposit back for the other one I still have on order..

Reactions: HARESTOCK09
Wish we could get the OEM model Y all weather mats here in the UK. Anyone have any good third party reccos (or link to another thread)
I went with these - they look great but I haven’t put them In the car yet as I don't have the car

D1M MOTOX RHD Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y 2021-2022, Largest Coverage,Non Slip All-Weather,Durable/TPR Rubber,Not Deformed-Heavy Duty / 3 Piece Set(UK RHD) https://amzn.eu/d/0PqGJn7

First month is free, £10pcm after that 👍
Yes but I believe you get Spotify with that as well so,if you paying for PC then there is no need for additional Spotify subscription… I was contemplating a move away from Apple Music until a friend told me that Spotify is incl with PC

Edit - this would suggest that Spotify is not included Connectivity | Tesla Support United Kingdom

Edit2 - this post confirms that Spotify connectivity is included with Prenium connectivity Premium connectivity Spotify - confused

Last edited:
Wish we could get the OEM model Y all weather mats here in the UK. Anyone have any good third party reccos (or link to another thread)
At Tesery, you can find what you need

Have you already received your vehicle registration? If so, please give details on how you got this info from Tesla. I need this to organise my insurance with Admiral.
Tesla will update you 14-21 days before delivery date… not got mine yet (DD 26/11) but Tesla support told me what to expect

Tesla info-

Thank you for your message,

you will have your plate assigned around 2-3 weeks prior to your collection.

Unfortunately, we cannot register a personalized number plate prior to collection, you would need to wait for the V5c to arrive in the post, when this happens, you will be able to contact the DVLA directly to register the chosen plate to the vehicle, and then if you wish, can book in via the service section of the app to get the number plate printed and fitted.

Hope this helps, please feel free to get back in touch if you have any further questions or if there is anything else we can assist with.

Yes but I believe you get Spotify with that as well so,if you paying for PC then there is no need for additional Spotify subscription… I was contemplating a move away from Apple Music until a friend told me that Spotify is incl with PC

Edit - this would suggest that Spotify is not included Connectivity | Tesla Support United Kingdom

Edit2 - this post confirms that Spotify connectivity is included with Prenium connectivity Premium connectivity Spotify - confused
I think Spotify used to be free as did Prem C now it’s a case of having to pay

Prem C gives you cellular access so you don't have to pair you phone and use your own data

However all 3rd party streaming sites like Spotify and Netflix etc you need to pay their subscription

Reactions: fentor
I think Spotify used to be free as did Prem C now it’s a case of having to pay

Prem C gives you cellular access so you don't have to pair you phone and use your own data

However all 3rd party streaming sites like Spotify and Netflix etc you need to pay their subscription

Yeah I think I’ll wait and see… I want PremC mainly for sentry mode but am fairly wedded to Apple Music (for other reasons)