Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whatttt? How did you get that? I took delivery this year. Would love to know how?! Thats awesome!
Here are the T&Cs:

''Tesla has decided to grant free Supercharger credits, equivalent to approximately 10,000 km of driving, if you take delivery of a Tesla vehicle between December 15 and December 31, 2022. The free Supercharger credits will be credited to your Tesla Account in the month of January 2023 and will remain valid for a period of two calendar years from the delivery date. The free Supercharger credits cannot be transferred to another vehicle or person and cease to be valid in case of an ownership transfer of your vehicle. Tesla shall not be liable in the event that delivery of your vehicle, for whatever reason, cannot happen before December 31, 2022, and you’re not able to benefit from this promotion. Used vehicles are excluded from this promotion."

It would be worth contacting support if you were just before 15th and pleading your case...

Here are the T&Cs:

''Tesla has decided to grant free Supercharger credits, equivalent to approximately 10,000 km of driving, if you take delivery of a Tesla vehicle between December 15 and December 31, 2022. The free Supercharger credits will be credited to your Tesla Account in the month of January 2023 and will remain valid for a period of two calendar years from the delivery date. The free Supercharger credits cannot be transferred to another vehicle or person and cease to be valid in case of an ownership transfer of your vehicle. Tesla shall not be liable in the event that delivery of your vehicle, for whatever reason, cannot happen before December 31, 2022, and you’re not able to benefit from this promotion. Used vehicles are excluded from this promotion."

It would be worth contacting support if you were just before 15th and pleading your case...
Trying my luck, also they've dropped the P by 14 days.
I've written an email. They called me back. Saying I can exercise my right to return the car but they cannot offer any discounts or anything because we are in contract. I said what about some free Super C, they said no. Not possible. The system wont allow us.

I told I'll exercise my 14-day return and he came back to me said no problem, he will said me the form and drop it back to Tesla!!!😂

Of course, I'm not returning it. Cant be bothered. Not worth the hassle.

BMW I'm sure would have given me a free service, jacket or umbrella at least!

I've written an email. They called me back. Saying I can exercise my right to return the car but they cannot offer any discounts or anything because we are in contract. I said what about some free Super C, they said no. Not possible. The system wont allow us.

I told I'll exercise my 14-day return and he came back to me said no problem, he will said me the form and drop it back to Tesla!!!😂

Oh well, was worth a punt. I would sooner they'd left the USS on rather than free miles. To add insult to injury, they're applying to add radar back.... so much for only Tesla Vision.

I've just had confirmation from my lease company (Select Vehicle Lease) that I will get the offer

"Every vehicle delivered / collected as of December 15th 2022 till December 31st 2022 will benefit from 6,000 Supercharging miles
It will be applied automatically in January 2023 and will remain valid for a period of two calendar years, enabling drivers to access our 10,000 Superchargers across Europe."

To add insult to injury, they're applying to add radar back.... so much for only Tesla Vision.
I keep reading unsubstantiated rumours regarding what the new radar is for. I am waiting to see when it is announced but it very well could be for the Semis or Cybertruck or indeed only for the higher priced models (S, X and Roadster). I guess we will know more in a month or two...

I keep reading unsubstantiated rumours regarding what the new radar is for.
The nature of the internet...
I am waiting to see when it is announced but it very well could be for the Semis or Cybertruck or indeed only for the higher priced models (S, X and Roadster).
An example of just that... ;)

A common rumour theme does seem to be rollout with HW4.... Personally, I'm not interested in FSD, but I do wish regular autopilot was smoother / less prone to false positive actions.

I managed to get a test drive of an MYP (ahead of my collection next week) to directly compare to my P100D and I will be changing to the MYP, not cancelling.

I'm looking at a couple of accessories, keen to hear if anyone has any experience/thoughts on these?

This is for our Red/Black MYP, think the fog light trim and splitter will really pop on the red.
Just had the alcantara dash and swivel mount fitted by rs symons today. Sooooo good…them and the bits. Dash looks so much better than the tree.

I tried exact same tactic but got nothing. I collected on 14th having changed from 15th as Tesla contacted me with earlier delivery dates (14th was earliest, and now know why. )

Unlock it?
Yup tried that…the locking mechanism doesn’t stay unlocked (supposed to clip to lock when in) and it just won’t slot in deep enough. The dealer team took a look and couldn’t work it out either. Maybe I’ve just got a dud one? Given that they keep postponing my service to replace a kerbed alloy on arrival as the part keeps not arriving, I guess I might actually get a tow bar in a year or so! 🤬