Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MYP UK Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This waiting room I think needs some flowers..
Thanks to Tesla Newcastle I shall be borrowing their MPY for the overnight test drive next week.
Still think the monthlies are going to be as high as before, even with max PCP deposit..but need to test those cameras for parking

Did anyone get EAP on their P.

I have it on mine and there seems to be absolutely no features with it.

My car has never "auto lane changed"; I can do it by pressing the indicator but that's not automatic in my eyes, summon doesn't work (I presume disabled), I don't seem to have auto park or it has never been suggested by the car, it doesn't get me onto off ramps, so I don't really know what I have paid for.

Anyone got any comments or insight into this?

Did anyone get EAP on their P.

I have it on mine and there seems to be absolutely no features with it.

My car has never "auto lane changed"; I can do it by pressing the indicator but that's not automatic in my eyes, summon doesn't work (I presume disabled), I don't seem to have auto park or it has never been suggested by the car, it doesn't get me onto off ramps, so I don't really know what I have paid for.

Anyone got any comments or insight into this?

Auto lane changes will be bound by UNECE rules (unlike in the USA, see 5.6.4.6 here Regulation No 79 of the Economic Commission for Europe of the United Nations (UN/ECE) — Uniform provisions concerning the approval of vehicles with regard to steering equipment [2018/1947]) and all the other features are "Coming Soon" for cars without Ultrasonic Sensors on them.

Pretty disappointing when you just invested over 3k into it.

Seems like there is a VERY long way to go before we see these coming soon features. I was in stop go traffic today on AP and it was terrifying.
Does yours accelerate aggressively when setting off in stop start traffic? Even if the car in front has only moved forward a metre? Mine does and it either then brakes sharply or I chicken out and do it.

I looked for a way to change the acceleration on autopilot as I used to have a similar option on my passat with cruise control but alas couldn't see anything.

Is this because its all working on the cameras compared to USS and / or Radar?

“A discounted price ****s off the one segment of the market you never want to **** off, those that believe in you and your product and your pricing promise so much they actually bought from you.”

👍

Well it’s been a week now .
Still no response from tesla .
I haven’t even had a confirmation they have received my email.
Shocking customer service.
I have now sent them 2 emails. First one I got an automated response saying it will take between 5-10 days to respond and the other one I had to automated response at all. 🤷‍♂️ Going to chase today with another email and a call if I have the time.

I got the reply I expected yesterday, with the same copy and paste line saying they won't do anything.

TBH as frustrating as it is, I got the price drop when I had my Model 3P back in 2019, so swings and roundabouts I guess.

As others have pointed out this type of stuff sort of happens at main dealers anyway, just not so publicly, no way of telling how much you really saved on a car at a main dealer and you'll have some greasy salesman telling you this offers only valid for today, running back and forth to his manager to approve stuff and potentially some horrible sayings and cliches along the way, the worst I think I got was at Audi when buying a used S5 "We all want to put lead in our pencil" 🤣

Reactions: Amrinder01
At last!

Attachments

• 6DBA25AA-8F36-460D-A6F7-4BD6D6AA7DA8.png
    6DBA25AA-8F36-460D-A6F7-4BD6D6AA7DA8.png
    557.6 KB · Views: 73
That they are calling your bluff about returning the car.

Not sure who exactly you’d need to speak to if you were to go ahead with it, maybe your nearest “gallery” if they still call them that.
I have asked them to clarify the return process.
I have also informed them I will take the refund and buy a new myp at the current price.
See if it takes another week for a response!

Reactions: DaveW
Does yours accelerate aggressively when setting off in stop start traffic? Even if the car in front has only moved forward a metre? Mine does and it either then brakes sharply or I chicken out and do it.

I looked for a way to change the acceleration on autopilot as I used to have a similar option on my passat with cruise control but alas couldn't see anything.

Is this because its all working on the cameras compared to USS and / or Radar?
Yes. It will wait for the car to move a bit and then will floor it and slam on.

I normally just turn it off.

I would have thought the uss would have made a massive difference as they actually know how far away the car is.

Pretty disappointing when you just invested over 3k into it.

Seems like there is a VERY long way to go before we see these coming soon features. I was in stop go traffic today on AP and it was terrifying.
Can’t think I have had a single trip yet without a camera blocked/blinded warning, currently usually multiple cameras. Could chucklevision ever deal with the issue of rain/fog/dark/country road/condensation/dirt etc, leaving aside camera position in not being able to see over the bonnet? I am even more convinced they will have to go back to hardware assist, leaving all recent recipients of non-USS cars high and dry. EAP/FSD as a minimum should be refunded and taken off sale. “Coming soon”…I bet they said that after the last moon landing.

• Funny
Reactions: Zedbox
Can’t think I have had a single trip yet without a camera blocked/blinded warning, currently usually multiple cameras. Could chucklevision ever deal with the issue of rain/fog/dark/country road/condensation/dirt etc, leaving aside camera position in not being able to see over the bonnet? I am even more convinced they will have to go back to hardware assist, leaving all recent recipients of non-USS cars high and dry. EAP/FSD as a minimum should be refunded and taken off sale. “Coming soon”…I bet they said that after the last moon landing.
Yeah it’s all very disappointing. I can’t see the cameras doing the trick.