Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What should the car company do?

• Replace the car with a new one same options and same deal with 15% off for the inconvenience .

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Offer me a 20-25% discount on the car since it is a repaired car.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Offer me Zero compensation, sorry Charlie you lose.

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • File a lawsuit if they deny me a discount or replacement car.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have (2) Model 3 on order. Or I could just get a Model X for the GF I'm wondering what your delivery experience was like.

Here's how delivery went on an unnamed Luxury auto brand $100K car + with Some German heritage. I'm looking for opinions of what is fair.

I ordered a car, it was delivered 4 months later than expected so I ended up not being able to use two season ski passes as it was delivered in April.

The auto store did not have a proper delivery bay indoors (they said they were working on it) so it was delivered outside while it was snowing and raining in Colorado. I was unable to properly assess the damage to the car, because usually you need to do that either under direct bright sunlight or under very bright lights in an automobile shop or proper delivery center. No on a wet car in a back alley while it was wet and snowing in the dark. I arrived and delivery guys were wiping the muddy car with microfiber which put scratches in EVERY exterior panel and even on the glossy interior trim.

Within 60 seconds of arriving in the back alley (outdoor delivery area, a employee parking space ). I saw a door ding on the passenger side door. Later I saw what looked to be clear coat damage on the hood (luckily it was just adhesive) I was pretty upset at this point because I specifically told the delivery teams NOT TO DETAIL OR BUFF the car because I know the skill set of the ski bums is not up to automotive standards. I have lived in this town for 6 years and knew not to use the local detailers.

The car was detailed and scratched. Because the adhesive from the plastic was not removed it attracted dirt which buffed swirl into the paint.

There was damage to the underside of the car, and I practically did not have enough to get to a filling station.
They kept trying to force the car on me telling me it would take another 4-6 months if I did not take it and any deals would be gone. Apparently they wanted their delivery schedule to improve. Trim was misaligned, doors sqeaked AND THERE WAS A DENT IN THE REAR BUMPER AND THE TIRE WHEEL WELL MOLDING HAD COME DETACHED AS A RESULT OF IMPACT.

How the heck could anyone miss a dent and trim hanging off? It was amateur hour. You could not deliver a car with less care for the car or customer.

I'm 53 and I felt like there were no "adults running the show" there. Apparently the lady manager had no auto experience and had been selling luxury handbags prior. She swept her car across my muddy wet car, not realizing that that would put additional scratches in the paint. Sigh.

I did not want to take delivery of the car, and asked for a replacement because I felt a $100K + car should not come with dents, and scratches over EVERY EXTERIOR PANEL and interior trim, And asked that I be provided with a loaner until a new one could be made. I had sold my car to pay for to one and had no other Vechiles. The store said "We don't have any loaners for you, you'll have to take this one".

Am I out of line asking for an undamaged car? I bought 3 Mercedes and two Audis prior and all were used. This was my first Brand New car. But it came with more damage than a used one, I take great care of my cars my last used Mercedes 1994 E500 (40,000 miles when I got it ) I bought it for $40K and took great care of it , and after putting 75K more miles on it I got $32K for it which (because it was like new looking no door dings or scratches after 17 years of ownership ) I used that money for my down payment on this car.

I was pretty shocked to hear I would be forced to take this car this coming from one of the oldest car companies on the continent , I then said, "Well there is a 30 day return satisfaction guarantee so I guess we can work this out. " I had 3 other states to visit that required me having a car, trips I had put off for 4 months and had to have a car. (Turns out they no longer had this return satisfaction policy , manager girl just let me think that so I would take the car.)

The delivery team even had more than 14 EXTRA days to prep the car and still waited until the last minute.

The car was delivered with even more damage than a demo car, and with no discount offered for the damage. Furthermore they have refused to replace the car! I would think a car company would just make this a demo car or loaner, and give me a new one like Toyota does.

So much for their luxury car brand , very disappointed. I have worked in the car industry myself, working at and Acura dealerships and then at Boch Toyota in Massachussetts where we had to deliver 540 cars a month just to keep the lights on, some months we delivered 1200 cars. I couldn't believe these guys tried to deliver a car without a delivery bay.

I ended up going to their "Detailer" nice guy, but obviously not a place to detail a car in a dusty underground garage full of sand from snow maintance. With the delivery guy and the Detailer I documented on video more damage, but found a lot more later in sunlight with more inspection time.

So much for that brand. Bumper was so bad they had to replace it from the factory, not a dent wizard fix, it's been weeks.

What do you think I should do? Should I take legal action?

And secondly what was your delivery experience with a similarly priced Model X crossover? As this is Tesla relevant because I have two Model 3 on order.

Last edited:
My Model X was delivered out of the back of a covered car carrier at a local gas station. It was overcast, but not raining at the time.
What I think you should do is buy a Model X and leave that other brand with the dealer, they own it after all.

Why is this in the Model X forum?

I wanted an unbiased poll. Unbiased responses which is why I did not list the automaker .

The car was a Model X ( some of the parts in Teslas are German (turn signals for instance ) and Mercedes has a financial stake in Tesla and Tesla is the second oldest car company on the continent since it and Ford did not have to reincorporate after the bankruptcies that hit the US Automakers.)

The car is still at Tesla but in California as Colorado is so poorly trained I felt they could not possibly do a proper delivery at the time my car was delivered two out of three delivers had scratches all over the cars. The car was delivered in Aspen. The Young kids running the show really weren't interested in making things right,, I was taught to say things like "Sir, I understand your frustration, here is how we are going to make it right and keep you as a satisfied customer, we ar terribly sorry for the inconvenience " this sort of training in luxury products never got to the staff.

Tesla needs seasoned "car people" doing the deliveries, not just a bunch of kids who never owned anything moe expensive than a Honda Civic. Mercedes has an super generous employee lease program so their employees understand luxury car ownership.

I do love Tesla , I think Elon is the coolest CEO of all time without question, and one of the most significant entrepreneur of this century- he's not just changing cars he is changing manufacturing.

Yet on the other hand I am paying $107,775 for a Model X 75Dcar when I could have saved $9000 buying a showroom demo car with less damage dan the same miles. Or even bought a USED Model X 90D for about the same price with the same mileage without a dent and replacement bumper and scratched paint.

If you walked into a showroom with cash in hand would you pay full price for a new car with a dent, trim hanging off, and scratches over the entire car. Or would you walk away from that damaged car and instead order a new one? Or would you expect to pay siginifcantly less for damaged inventory?

I owned a company that sold high performance racing equipment. If I had a product with damage I discounted it 20% without the customer even having to ask and IF customer wanted me to take 25% off I would have no issue in offering that. I want a happy customer, not a disappointed one. Maximizing profit by trying to sneak damage past a customer just isn't worth it for me as a manufacturer with pride .

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: callmesam
Why is this in the Model X subforum?

The car was a 2017 Model X 75d with every option a five seater. Ventilated seats, premium sound, cold weather package, towing, air suspension, automatic doors, and free supercharging for life. I was told that if I did not take the car the replacement car would not have supercharging included because it would be delivered too late, and the tax credit ($13,500 for sate and federal ) would run out. (This turned out to be false).

I'm currently in California trying to get this sorted out here. They gave me a model S loaner no auto pilot no summon, which can't fit my cargo. Yesterday they sold the model S and gave me a Model X loaner 6 seater, (still can't fit my cargo).

I think after Tesla had missed their delivery expectations the previous stock quarter they were pushing to get deliveries up for this quarter to not impact the stock price.

I'm not a wealthy guy, and this may be the only "New car" I will ever be able to buy. I was really looking forward to the delivery. My friends kept asking "Is your car ready yet?" When I got it home I tucked it in the garage and didn't show it to anyone because I didn't want them to feel like I was sucker ho got bullied into taking a damaged car. I've only shown it to two friends. They both feel strongly that Tesla should replace the car.

However, I still do like Tesla the company as a concept , and I did take several friends for test rides in the loaners which were not dented. And likely sold 3 cars for Tesla as a result. I don't hold animosity towards Tesla , I just would like to feel like a valued customer, and at this time I feel like they truly don't care about doing the right thing. I really didn't want to have to post this, because I had faith that they wouldn't make me pay full price for damaged goods. But at this point , they are just being pushy and skirting and avoiding the issue of any compensation . They couldn't be more indirect.

When they finally got a loaner for me in California they didn't tell me for 2 weeks. Further delaying any resolution . I called to turn in the car and give it back , and they refused.

Then they called to say all the repair work was done (about 20 items) and just needed to polish it I took the afternoon off and drove to see the car, and they had only partially polished the hood (still had defects) , nothing else was done. All dents and damage still there. Rather than get frustrated at the service center girl and ruin her day I just left.

Never got a call back from Sandra in Costa Mesa as an apology for wasting my time.

I hope most other Model X owners got a better experience . I really enjoy interacting with them at the super chargers. The Auto Detailer in Aspen also bought a new Model X and his car had , according to him, even more paint damage than mine, again every single panel was deeply scratched.

Tesla has made over 100,000 cars. I could understand mistakes in early production of say the first 1000 cars , but Model X has been out for some time now and Tesla delivered 3 different models of cars now for 9 years since 2008.

Last edited:
Tesla needs seasoned "car people" doing the deliveries,
not just a bunch of kids who never owned anything more expensive than a Honda Civic.
Mercedes has an super generous employee lease program
so their employees understand luxury car ownership.

I understood your frustration. Even for a basic Honda Civic delivery I would have been more than upset.

This is not good for Tesla reputation. Tesla don't advertise and rely on word of mouth
by their stakeholders in order to establish, build and maintain their reputation.

In this modern age of social networking, websites, and other methods of instant communication,
businesses must be conscientious of their reputations on a constant basis
and be responsive to any crisis that may have an impact on their reputation.

I hope that you will get soon a friendly resolution.
I wonder if there is any delivery clauses that you could use on your side.
Otherwise, there still a BBB Dispute Handling and Resolution process.

Well, it could have been worse...
MODEL XTesla Model Xs fall off Chinese transport truck that broke apart during loading
tesla-truck-4-884x1024.jpg

By the way, I love Colorado. Aspen and Vail are my favorite ski resorts.

Lucky you to live in such scenery location!

Note: Do you have an estimate for the repair? (Is it in the magnitude of 20-25% of the original price?)

Conclusion:

I would be careful to get delivery at the show room or service center if I have the choice even if I have to travel.

Last edited:
Tesla's have quality issues and the sales / delivery process can be a mess. There is immaturity both in the manufacturing and delivery sides, compounded by the quarter games putting pressure on numbers above experience.

There is also a lot of hubris in the superiority of Tesla's store model compared to dealerships, but in reality it has resulted in a need to quickly ramp-up a massive network of understaffed, under-trained sales and service people, whom have very little power locally and who have to escalate everything to HQ... Tesla is the ultimate bureaucracy hiding underneath a cool, start-up-like brand...

The experience is, thus, rather random if any issues occur. Add to this the constant changes in the products and pricing and everything, that comes from reluctance to conform to traditional sales, marketing and planning models, and this is what you get...

Like @smac said over on the other thread (Tesla telling me I have to upgrade/pay for new S75 from S60), maybe buying inventory is the best choice with Tesla. The problem is, even that inventory goes through The System, so you just can't go to a lot and inspect the specimens, choose the one you like, and take it home...

Sounds like you've had quite the run around with this car but could you clarify the sequence of events?
I ordered a car, it was delivered 4 months later than expected

it was delivered outside while it was snowing and raining in Colorado

I ended up going to their "Detailer" nice guy

You did take delivery of the damage vehicle?

Bumper was so bad they had to replace it from the factory

The car is still at Tesla but in California

How/when did it get to California? You mean the factory?

They gave me a model S loaner

they sold the model S and gave me a Model X loaner

They sold off the S after promising you the loaner? I've heard that story before, unfortunately.

When they finally got a loaner for me in California they didn't tell me for 2 weeks. Further delaying any resolution . I called to turn in the car and give it back , and they refused.

Turn in which car, your damaged X?

All dents and damage still there

I just left

Now the factory has your 5-seater and you have a loner 6-seater?

Sounds like you've had quite the run around with this car but could you clarify the sequence of events?

I was told in Oct. 2016 that I could have a new optioned as I want it Model X in about 30 days from a Tesla store employee in Newport Beach ,CA I asked that the car be built after 2017 so it would be a 2017 model still with unlimited supercharging. I was to take delivery in early Jan. in Denver.

During this time they opened a Tesla store in Aspen. My car was going to be delivered In Denver , I was out of town , no sense in me being in snow country without a car. Aspen was much more convenient . They never told me that had no delivery facilities in Aspen. Had I known that I would have taken delivery in Denver.

Tesla shipped the car by mistake to Costa Mesa, CA (SoCal) and called me. Then they shipped it to Aspen.

You did take delivery of the damage vehicle?

---I had to I had no car and they would not give me a loaner. I had obligations. I had 2 tropical turtles traveling with me that need to stay warm in a climate controlled car like a Tesla, not an ICE car where thy would freeze and die. Hotels do not like reptiles , some tolerate dogs , but but not reptiles. Turtles also can not fly on planes, so I did not have the option to fly them to California from Colorado. I live in Colorado and snowboard there, and California , but I do design work free lance in California. My turtles travel with me. I can't kennel them like dogs and few people will turtle sit. Also it could be months before they made a new car. I have been on the Tesla waiting list several times for several years since 2011.

---They could have told me 2 weeks prior that it had a dent. There is no way that ANY Detailer could miss detached trim when buffing So they knew they had a hot potato . It as even backed into an alley spot close to the wall in the dark making it harder to spot the damage. I noticed the dent once it got to the detailers garage . Because I wanted to take videos of the damage with a Tesla employee present.

Had I just driven away like they expected ...I would have found the dent the next day and they would have blamed it on me. Luckily for me I spotted other damages and made videos of the entire the Detailer garage in Snowmass Colorado about 20 miles down the road.

How/when did it get to California? You mean the factory?

I considered the factory , but I also have a beach place in SoCal, so Costa Mesa was the closest option. I certainly wasn't ever going to deal with Colorado Tesla ever again. Funny was I had read stories about bad Costa Mesa deliveries so I was thinking Colorado would be better so long as they didn't detail it.

---I had obligations in Park City, UT and Mammoth, CA some of my other ski resort obligations were cancelled because I keep having to push them out until the end of season. I am in the action sports industry, and own a snowboard company. Google "Gilmour Doppler". I also have 2 pet Turtles which sometimes have to travel with me, part of the Reason I got a Tesla is being able to keep the climate control on in colder climates when they are in the car parked.

The car battery was not charged and I was unable to reach the Glenwood Coloardo supercharger from Aspen without having to stop at a Whole Foods CHAdeMo charger for I think 90 min. The delivery guy never told me how to turn the car off (I didn't know you just walked away) . Also my Charging socket was sticking , and I had to call the store from Glemwood because I could not get plug out (took almost 20 tries). This plug part is also being replaced, it also discolored,

They sold off the S after promising you the loaner? I've heard that story before, unfortunately.

---I didn't mind that so much because The Model S had no autopilot . Also it was so quick it made my head hurt When you accelerate hard you feel your brain slosh backwards in your skull ( even without max battery enabled ) , so I was glad to give it back.

----They gave me a performance model P100d (speed governed to 85mph which was fun to give people test drives. Now I have a Model X 90d 6 seater loaner, but still can not use it for cargo as the five seater can take bigger items. I also can't use summon on loaners and my parking space has Less than 6 inches on either side from a wall and pole. Model X is much wider than model S.

Turn in which car, your damaged X?
--- Yes I called Denver and since the was no resolution I was prepared to walk away . Reluctantly because I really wanted unlimited supercharging which was to be discontinued at that point (now they brought it back 5 months later with the referral program)

---The manager at Aspen on the delivery day told me that a replacement car likely wouldn't be grandfathered with unlimited supercharging, I thought that was ridiculous but I believed her at the time. To me without the free supercharging the time inconvenience of charging and having to pay isn't worth the high purchase price . The draw to me for Tesla was in part fixed unlimited charging built into the battery cost and Low fixed Maintenance costs .

Now the factory has your 5-seater and you have a loner 6-seater?

---
Yes, black with super dark tinted windows. ( you can't see out of the back using the Mirror (AI have to use the rear vie camiera) and it's even hard in lower light to see out of the side windows) On the bright side it has some version of autopilot (which oddly works better keeping central lane than my car with autopilot 2) and the gate is programmable where strangely it was not on the model S loaner.

Which reminds me my temporary 60 day registration is lapsing while it is in service.

/QUOTE]

Last edited:
This is the dumbest thread I have seen in long time. I'm skeptical at best if this really happened. So much confusing and contradictory statements it makes no sense. Why all the subterfuge and convoluted explanation?

If this is truly a real situation, good luck to you, but my BS meter is sounding.

Reactions: dragonxt
Tesla's Service Centers aren't all amazing.

Your best course of action would be to refuse delivery, call Tesla directly, complain, move your designated Service Center to another one even if its 300 miles away, and order a new car.

Sucks that this happens, but the car is still worth it :p Let Tesla foot the bill of collecting your car from your house and taking it for service.

You can't get a discount, Tesla doesn't do them for anyone to make it less stressful when buying, ironically as that is.

This is the dumbest thread I have seen in long time. I'm skeptical at best if this really happened. So much confusing and contradictory statements it makes no sense. Why all the subterfuge and convoluted explanation?
If this is truly a real situation, good luck to you, but my BS meter is sounding.

It's possible, let's see if we get any pictures from OP.

@Zaphod. I wish it was BS. then I'd have a nice car. I just had to explain the turtles thing because an ICE car won't keep them warm while I was out snowboarding. I have had them for 11 years. I use the Camper mode for them. I can't use that with the loaners or summon since they don't allow you to control loaners with your phone. If you send me your email I'll send you my phone number and I could show you the videos after the holiday weekend.

@dragonxt surprisingly Tesla regularly discounts showroom cars for about $9k and the paint on delivery is not scratched nor are they dented. They go through a major fix and replace before they are sold as new cars. Essentially my car would become a demo car and they would make a new one.

I shot mostly video of the damages and if this is resolved I'd like the thread locked. I don't want to put a series of videos on YouTube and have it floating around forever on the net even after Tesla makes good and resolves the problems . I DO LIKE TESLA. The dent is a crease in the rear drivers side bumper about 4- 6 inches long. It isn't very deep, but deep enough that a replacement was ordered. The passenger door ding and multiple deep scratches was too deep to be buffed out, without totally removing too much clear coat.

The bumper is currently being painted to match at a third party body shop and will be put on the car. I would have hoped for a factory painted bumper , but they assured me it would match. My concern is it might match now, but my experience has been years from now they don't match any longer or clear coat fails on one part sooner. And by that time the 3rd party body shop with the "lifetime guarantee " is out of business . (Happened to me on one of my Audis and again on an Mercedes E-class .

The rest of the minor scratches left on the paint can be polished out, again at the cost of less clear coat left on the car. Interior scratched panels can not be buffed in the car easily and are scheduled to be replaced.

One interesting thing from this was I got a MX 90d loaner (which I thought would be cool as it has more range ) I was surprised at how much quicker and nimble my MX 75d felt despite having a smaller battery and possibly less current delivery, I suppose the weight makes more of a difference than more juice. I think the 75d is a good choice but the next step up would be a P90d.

I have (2) Model 3 on order. Or I could just get a Model X for the GF I'm wondering what your delivery experience was like.

Here's how delivery went on an unnamed Luxury auto brand $100K car + with Some German heritage. I'm looking for opinions of what is fair.

I ordered a car, it was delivered 4 months later than expected so I ended up not being able to use two season ski passes as it was delivered in April.

The auto store did not have a proper delivery bay indoors (they said they were working on it) so it was delivered outside while it was snowing and raining in Colorado. I was unable to properly assess the damage to the car, because usually you need to do that either under direct bright sunlight or under very bright lights in an automobile shop or proper delivery center. No on a wet car in a back alley while it was wet and snowing in the dark. I arrived and delivery guys were wiping the muddy car with microfiber which put scratches in EVERY exterior panel and even on the glossy interior trim.

Within 60 seconds of arriving in the back alley (outdoor delivery area, a employee parking space ). I saw a door ding on the passenger side door. Later I saw what looked to be clear coat damage on the hood (luckily it was just adhesive) I was pretty upset at this point because I specifically told the delivery teams NOT TO DETAIL OR BUFF the car because I know the skill set of the ski bums is not up to automotive standards. I have lived in this town for 6 years and knew not to use the local detailers.

The car was detailed and scratched. Because the adhesive from the plastic was not removed it attracted dirt which buffed swirl into the paint.

There was damage to the underside of the car, and I practically did not have enough to get to a filling station.
They kept trying to force the car on me telling me it would take another 4-6 months if I did not take it and any deals would be gone. Apparently they wanted their delivery schedule to improve. Trim was misaligned, doors sqeaked AND THERE WAS A DENT IN THE REAR BUMPER AND THE TIRE WHEEL WELL MOLDING HAD COME DETACHED AS A RESULT OF IMPACT.

How the heck could anyone miss a dent and trim hanging off? It was amateur hour. You could not deliver a car with less care for the car or customer.

I'm 53 and I felt like there were no "adults running the show" there. Apparently the lady manager had no auto experience and had been selling luxury handbags prior. She swept her car across my muddy wet car, not realizing that that would put additional scratches in the paint. Sigh.

I did not want to take delivery of the car, and asked for a replacement because I felt a $100K + car should not come with dents, and scratches over EVERY EXTERIOR PANEL and interior trim, And asked that I be provided with a loaner until a new one could be made. I had sold my car to pay for to one and had no other Vechiles. The store said "We don't have any loaners for you, you'll have to take this one".

Am I out of line asking for an undamaged car? I bought 3 Mercedes and two Audis prior and all were used. This was my first Brand New car. But it came with more damage than a used one, I take great care of my cars my last used Mercedes 1994 E500 (40,000 miles when I got it ) I bought it for $40K and took great care of it , and after putting 75K more miles on it I got $32K for it which (because it was like new looking no door dings or scratches after 17 years of ownership ) I used that money for my down payment on this car.

I was pretty shocked to hear I would be forced to take this car this coming from one of the oldest car companies on the continent , I then said, "Well there is a 30 day return satisfaction guarantee so I guess we can work this out. " I had 3 other states to visit that required me having a car, trips I had put off for 4 months and had to have a car. (Turns out they no longer had this return satisfaction policy , manager girl just let me think that so I would take the car.)

The delivery team even had more than 14 EXTRA days to prep the car and still waited until the last minute.

The car was delivered with even more damage than a demo car, and with no discount offered for the damage. Furthermore they have refused to replace the car! I would think a car company would just make this a demo car or loaner, and give me a new one like Toyota does.

So much for their luxury car brand , very disappointed. I have worked in the car industry myself, working at and Acura dealerships and then at Boch Toyota in Massachussetts where we had to deliver 540 cars a month just to keep the lights on, some months we delivered 1200 cars. I couldn't believe these guys tried to deliver a car without a delivery bay.

I ended up going to their "Detailer" nice guy, but obviously not a place to detail a car in a dusty underground garage full of sand from snow maintance. With the delivery guy and the Detailer I documented on video more damage, but found a lot more later in sunlight with more inspection time.

So much for that brand. Bumper was so bad they had to replace it from the factory, not a dent wizard fix, it's been weeks.

What do you think I should do? Should I take legal action?

And secondly what was your delivery experience with a similarly priced Model X crossover? As this is Tesla relevant because I have two Model 3 on order.

Why in heaven's name did you take delivery??? I'm sorry, but you are way out of luck...

@EarlyAdopter I typically stayed at one ski resort and they stayed at home. In emergencies I have taken them with me in an ICE car but once they almost died from heat when I overslept when I was sailing and could not get back to the car quick enough in summer. And a few times I was unable to get back to the car in winter before their hot water bottles went totally cold and they were really out of it.

Buying a Tesla meant "camper mode" was an option. When I ski I use both the Tesla app and the Tesla Remote app to monitor the cabin temp. It means I can link from ski resort to ski resort instead of having to return home all the time. And the turtles don't get depressed being alone.

I bought the EPIC pass which gave me 2 days for free at 17 different ski resorts as well as the Mammoth pass. Mammoth had the biggest snow year of its history and I missed the season only arriving mid April . Because of the late delivery .

I did ride there for several days and the turtles never got uncomfortable and Park city Utah as well. The turtles are very social being part of a sea turtle program to introduce school kids to turtles in Florida . They have met about 20,000 people and love the interaction.

They are trained to not drink salt water and swim in the ocean with me and know a few hand signals , they are also house trained.

Google "gilmour Doppler " and you will find a YouTube page with them.

They are well known on the beaches , as mascots, and they regularly swim at the Molly Gibson heated pool in Aspen which is not heavily chlorinated IMG_0683.JPG IMG_0685.JPG IMG_2929.JPG IMG_5001.PNG IMG_6531.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3528.jpg
    IMG_3528.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_8265.PNG
    IMG_8265.PNG
    748.2 KB · Views: 55