Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New AP feature jumps Tesla miles ahead

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just wanted to poke a little fun at the folks who have claimed that Tesla will never achieve FSD in any lifetime because...xyz. One of those most stated features that clearly show Tesla was not ready is they couldn't read a speed limit sign.

Now that they have added the feature of reading a simple speed limit sign, they should just call it complete. They are finished. No need to keep working. Bring out the champagne. A celebration event is now necessary.

I was always a bit put off by the comparison that if they couldn't read a sign, then FSD would never happen. To me it wasn't a matter of could they do it, it was just a matter of when they had time for such a low priority already present GPS identification non priority.

I just wanted to poke a little fun at the folks who have claimed that Tesla will never achieve FSD in any lifetime because...xyz. One of those most stated features that clearly show Tesla was not ready is they couldn't read a speed limit sign.

Now that they have added the feature of reading a simple speed limit sign, they should just call it complete. They are finished. No need to keep working. Bring out the champagne. A celebration event is now necessary.

I was always a bit put off by the comparison that if they couldn't read a sign, then FSD would never happen. To me it wasn't a matter of could they do it, it was just a matter of when they had time for such a low priority already present GPS identification non priority.
So they can now do the same thing that AP1 has been doing for the last 5 years?

Cool. That’s a huge feature “jump”?

Reactions: InternetDude