Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New tesla 70D owner!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good review S4WRXTTCS. My only comment about the supercharger is that Tesla didn't negotiate all of them for just supercarging. There was a thread somewhere about a supercharger with eight stalls, but the red robin only had to keep 2 of them open. The other 6 could be ICEd, and were first come first serve.

Called them, had an appointment this week to check out my AC vibration issue, they rescheduled me, since I wanted to have my car for the long weekend.

Going to get the door handle fixed, AC checked out, scroll wheel examined (the volume doesn't always respond to me scrolling it), and hopefully the rear-bumper and hood re-aligned or something...

They said since they have no loaners at the moment, they'll get me an ICE and pay for gas.

Called them, had an appointment this week to check out my AC vibration issue, they rescheduled me, since I wanted to have my car for the long weekend.

Going to get the door handle fixed, AC checked out, scroll wheel examined (the volume doesn't always respond to me scrolling it), and hopefully the rear-bumper and hood re-aligned or something...

They said since they have no loaners at the moment, they'll get me an ICE and pay for gas.

That's funny. For a company who wants to be green sure came short on loaners. I would think if they don't have any Tesla made loaners, they would give you another brand like Fiat 500e or Nissan Leaf or something electric, instead of going with ICE. Lol

1.jpg
Today is the big day :))))

Hi drodriguez
we are waiting for your comments
How are the first impressions?
I ordered the same as your color. It looks beautiful
My delivery is postponed at early August in Milan

Delivery - Julia.jpg
Hi Pepe. Here is the real one with my daughter Julia, a huge Tesla fan :). She named it "Max111". The car is incredible. I still can't believe I own it. As you can see on the picture, the color is beautiful. It gives the car a very strong personality. Hope this pic helps you get a better idea of how the color really looks. I know the wait is hard. Hope you get yours soon. Regards,

Just picked up Tess.

One word. amazing!

Coming from owning a Lexus GS 350 and driven Mercedes E350 and S430, the driving is more enjoyable in the MS. The acceleration is par none. Smooth, fast, instant. The regenerative braking is something getting used to as I haven't own or driven a hybrid or any cars with it yet.

interior design taken out of Apple's playbook. Simplicity. Good or bad, argument could go on forever for another day. The leather details with next gen seating and blend between leather and Alcantara is nicely done. I like the dashboard having it. It minimize sliding of things like toll road responder.

The lack of rear cup holders, the levers at the door overhead to assist entering is missing, no hangers, minimal leather due to the whole Alcantar approach, etc...

the odd placement of cup holders in the front was weirdly placed. It gets in the way of the arm rest. The huge center space was odd, for I am used to resting my hand on the knob shift.

The sound system lack bass. At max bass setting it was decent and usable, not horrible.

The 17" screen. Amazing. The dashboard that show navigation is nicely placed.

Panoroof of cool to have. It gives that nice class touches.

Getting it it tinted right now with ctx rear 15 and ctx 30 front.

More to come...having issue uploading pictures via iPhone using browser