Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New tesla 70D owner!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine flipped to In Transit late this afternoon. Confirmed 4/14, went into production on 5/5, in transit today. I'm in Georgia so we were given a little bit of production priority due to our EV tax credits expiring soon. I'm told it'll take 2-3 weeks to get it to Georgia - but this is a lot better than the May 11th projected start date and June 12th delivery!!

Mine flipped to In Transit late this afternoon. Confirmed 4/14, went into production on 5/5, in transit today. I'm in Georgia so we were given a little bit of production priority due to our EV tax credits expiring soon. I'm told it'll take 2-3 weeks to get it to Georgia - but this is a lot better than the May 11th projected start date and June 12th delivery!!

I'm in Georgia as well so this is good to hear. I confirmed on 5/6 with estimated delivery in late June. So my concern as you can imagine is whether it will arrive before the state credit expires.

I'm in Georgia as well so this is good to hear. I confirmed on 5/6 with estimated delivery in late June. So my concern as you can imagine is whether it will arrive before the state credit expires.

I spoke with my DS in Marietta this morning and he confirmed that yes, this is going to be a crazy insane month and a half for deliveries in Georgia. They will do everything in their power to get as many in before June 30th as they can.

pmoa said:
So I'm guessing they put multiple cars on a truck and make multiple stops?

I am in Georgia so the info I have is specific to going across country. The cars are being put on a train across the pond from the Fremont factory and then sent out. The train cars then split with the ones going to the Southeast going to Birmingham, AL. From there, trucks take the cars to the various delivery locations. (I'm not sure where the north split goes but it's the same process for the NE states I'm sure.)

When I went in this morning, my DS actually got the geolocation of my car and showed me the exact parking spot it was sitting in at that very moment on Google Earth. They are really pushing through the deliveries, I'm surprised my car only spend three days in the factory total, but it's probably because the only non-base hardware option I have is the pano roof. (I got the autopilot software package and Titanium Metallic paint, but everything else is stock/base.)

Could the first owners (when they receive it) get their car to a supercharger and to tell us the voltage reported by the car (and including the SOC/remaining range.) Or just to take a picture of the dash while supercharging.
That information will (hopefully) settle the argument about how Tesla achieved a 70kWh battery. Thanks in advance !
x2
Where is this information, surely it's out there by now... ??? Kinda important piece of reassurance for me to know it doesn't charge slow before I find out for myself and :cursing:

image.jpg
Picked up this afternoon. Color is simply stunning. A medium bronze with undertones of gray and olive. Picture does not do it justice. In love, again

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 720
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 691