Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New update on Teslafi: 2019.32.12.3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is good news, thank you. I've never been able to make it work. I think I'm supposed to just drive by an empty spot and a P appears on the screen? Is that how it works? Do you touch the P or put it in reverse or how does it work? 5/16 MS 90D

Drive past an empty spot and the P appears in the IC display. Stop and put it in reverse. Main screen will show the Start Parking button. Press and off it goes.

Based on some things you said I decided that maybe it was a proximity issue. Like maybe you had to be within Bluetooth range for it to trigger for safety or something since maybe they assumed you could potentially see the door to make sure all was clear from this distance? Unfortunately I was wrong though and even standing out in the garage next to the cars yielded no different results that the "No HomeLink Doors exist" error I mentioned previously.
Update: I was able to test with our other car (which I hadn't yet) and Bam! One of our doors opened. No way to tell it which door so at this point I don't know if it triggers the last HomeLink door you opened/closed or if it defaults to the first one programmed.

Anyone have any ideas on this or why our other car is just giving us errors and not mirroring this behavior?

No info. I am guessing it is more bug fixes, but it might be early access.

Guess we'll see how quickly it rolls out. I've been having error problems since 12.2, which I posted about in the thread below. Have you heard anything like this in your surfing? Trying to figure out if my error issue is hardware or firmware related. Would hate to take it in for service if just buggy firmware. Thoughts?

Blindspot monitoring and Lane Departure avoidance errors
Blindspot monitoring and Lane Departure avoidance errors | Tesla

Reactions: im.thatoneguy
Saw that. Any intel/insight as to what it is comprised of? 12.4 was sure short-lived...

12.3 looked to be aimed at MCU1 cars (No-AP,AP1, AP2.0 and very small set of AP2.5)
12.4 looked to be aimed at MCU2 cars (AP2.5 and AP3.)
12.8 seems to be MCU1 cars again.

I don't think the upgrade path is 12.3 -> 12.4 -12.8. I think its split
MCU1 12.2 -> 12.3 -> 12.8
MCU2 12.2 ->12.4 -> ???

I assume ##.##.x releases never have new release notes. Probably only change features with ##.x.x releases.
Tesla's special; they don't have the same concept of stable branches as other code projects. We've had some impressive new features on 4 point releases before. My guess is the features were there in the code but needed final stability testing before being unlocked.

Atlanta GA
RavenRefresh S P+L
Software update popped up on my way out of the door to work. Installed after I arrived

21930CCC-560D-42EE-89C5-1BD86108D0ED.png