Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New York/New Jersey Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Scheduled delivery for 3/4 in Paramus. The car is coming from Freemont. Ordered on 1/16. Already paid for it. Now being asked to schedule a virtual tour via Teams. Anyone else has gone through such a tour?
I was sent the Teams session about a month after order.

Umm, attended but I fell asleep while watching. Not joking.

I suspect as a person who has been reading these forums it offers little information you can't get elsewhere.

Reactions: Maxmir88
Received VIN(Austin build) at around 5 am today, frankly my anticipation almost died down but very much happy to see it assigned 😊.

Build: W/B 19" no tow
O/D: Jan 17(I thought it was 18 but it is 17 as per POA)
EDD 1: Mar 1 to Mar 31
EDD 2: Feb 22 to Mar 31
EDD 3: Feb 23 to Mar 23
EDD 4(post VIN): Mar 2 to Mar 11
I got text from Tesla rep yesterday that the car has arrived and available for delivery today! Unfortunately my finance wasn't done on time by Tower FCU so I asked them to push it to mid next week which they honored! Fortunately Tower FCU finished all formalities today and sent the check via overnight FedEx to Tesla Freemont. Hopefully all goes well from this point 🤞.

I got text from Tesla rep yesterday that the car has arrived and available for delivery today! Unfortunately my finance wasn't done on time by Tower FCU so I asked them to push it to mid next week which they honored! Fortunately Tower FCU finished all formalities today and sent the check via overnight FedEx to Tesla Freemont. Hopefully all goes well from this point 🤞.
Is there any one you spoke to or a number you called to reach them. My membership got approved feb 16th pre approved for loan feb 7th, uploaded all documents 2/23 , radio silence. I sent a message today, I'm going to call tomorrow and switch to tesla financing Thursday if it's not done i'm not delaying my pickup.

Is there any one you spoke to or a number you called to reach them. My membership got approved feb 16th pre approved for loan feb 7th, uploaded all documents 2/23 , radio silence. I sent a message today, I'm going to call tomorrow and switch to tesla financing Thursday if it's not done i'm not delaying my pickup.
Yes, it's their support number: +13014977000, option 4,2,2 it's memorized by now! Try first thing in the morning, wait times are less. Good luck 👍. If you do Tesla financing, you can ask them to refinance if it's delayed by more than a few days.