Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-owner config invites have begun!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A friend of mine just received an email inviting him to configure today (around 2pm PST). The last time he checked his account was yesterday morning.

He waited in line, reserved around 145-2pm PST but he ordered a Model X (May delivery) on February 17 2018. But prior to the Model X order he was a non-owner.

Reactions: PoitNarf
Another non Tesla owner here. I got my email invitation yesterday afternoon. I waited in a very long line in Granite Bay to put my deposit on the 31st of March 2016. I'm excited to get the invitation, but I'm still going to see about waiting for the standard range pack.

Do you mean Rocklin, CA? Granite Bay doesn't have a Tesla Store. If it was Rocklin, how far back in line were you? I joined the line at 7:30am and was about 100th. By the time the doors opened at 10am, there were about 500 in line. No invite for me or 3 friends who waited with me.

Do you mean Rocklin, CA? Granite Bay doesn't have a Tesla Store. If it was Rocklin, how far back in line were you? I joined the line at 7:30am and was about 100th. By the time the doors opened at 10am, there were about 500 in line. No invite for me or 3 friends who waited with me.

Yes. Sorry, it was Rocklin. I got there between 7:30 and 8:00 am thinking that I was early. Ended up about 200 back in line out of (like you mentioned) 500 or so people who were there at 10am. It was after Noon before I got in the door to place my deposit, so you were likely ahead of me in line.

I've had an account registered on the Tesla website since 2010, and my new location is Tesla owner central. I'm not sure what factors (beyond the deposit date/time) went into when I received the invitation.