Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-staggered for Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I swore I replied to you. Oops. Check these guys out:

If you decided to move forward, let me know what you end up ordering. I have a set of adapters on order from them but would love to run the 9.5s all around. Worse case, I'll have a spacer for the rear made and run 9s.

So quite an old thread but stumbled across it trying to find a solution for square X setup. Have 2020 MXP and was considering getting 4 19x9.5 +45 did you ever change to a square setup and did it work? Think tires would be 265/50 R19 but could be wrong. Not a wheel expert at all but this is where I was getting with researching.

Reactions: IdaX
I’m thinking of trading from a 2022 MYP that I swapped the staggered 21s for 18s squared from TSportLine. Love the change. So if/when I buy an X this is what I’m doing

Reactions: IdaX
So quite an old thread but stumbled across it trying to find a solution for square X setup. Have 2020 MXP and was considering getting 4 19x9.5 +45 did you ever change to a square setup and did it work? Think tires would be 265/50 R19 but could be wrong. Not a wheel expert at all but this is where I was getting with researching.

I sold my X, but yes, I was running square OEM 20" fronts as well as 20" aftermarket wheels.