Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Texas waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am in Oklahoma City, but you guys are closer than anybody else on here… Ordered MYP MSM 5 seater black interior no hitch on 5-17. On the order page it said 3 to 7 weeks. Estimated delivery date bounced around for a few days initially, eventually settled on June 13-30. Since the last day of May, the beginning of that range has increased by one day with every passing day: June 14-30, then 15-30, 16-30, and so on... today is showing June 23-30. Seems to update each morning around 7 or 8am. No vin yet. I will have to pick mine up in Kansas City. Maybe mine will be in the same batch as moose22’s

I am in Oklahoma City, but you guys are closer than anybody else on here… Ordered MYP MSM 5 seater black interior no hitch on 5-17. On the order page it said 3 to 7 weeks. Estimated delivery date bounced around for a few days initially, eventually settled on June 13-30. Since the last day of May, the beginning of that range has increased by one day with every passing day: June 14-30, then 15-30, 16-30, and so on... today is showing June 23-30. Seems to update each morning around 7 or 8am. No vin yet. I will have to pick mine up in Kansas City. Maybe mine will be in the same batch as moose22’s
We have identical builds. Fingers crossed for this month :)

Reactions: artfinkle
Spoke with the central delivery group about the timing and change to a pickup. They said that due to the extremely high volume of cars being delivered from California they’ve had to switch to doing pickups from the Service Center. Said they didn’t have enough people for home deliveries and were frantically getting people swapped over to pickup.

The good being, it sounds like a bunch of cars are coming in and being delivered. Hopefully you all get vins and deliveries setup soon.

@Moose22 what is your current EDD? We ordered within a few days of each other and are both in the DFW Area. Mine has jumped around from August 1 -20, July 2-22, to now July 8-28. Our orders are both MYP, but mine is a white on white, figured we may of been in the same delivery cycle.

Hello, ordered my Model Y LR on June 11th. I test drove at the store in Plano so that is where I scheduled to do my pickup. Still showing a September estimated delivery date. I kept my build simple White on black in hopes it would be easier to build but we will see!

@Moose22 what is your current EDD? We ordered within a few days of each other and are both in the DFW Area. Mine has jumped around from August 1 -20, July 2-22, to now July 8-28. Our orders are both MYP, but mine is a white on white, figured we may of been in the same delivery cycle.
I'm sitting at June 26 - June 30 as of this morning. Yesterday I was in July and the day before that I was July - August. All over the place 😋

I'm sitting at June 26 - June 30 as of this morning. Yesterday I was in July and the day before that I was July - August. All over the place 😋
Yeah, sounds like an emotional roller coaster. It appears the MYP appear to be a roll of the dice considering their production numbers, while thr LRs are a consistent range due to their bulk orders. One cancellation on a MYP and you have the chance to move up 1 month in delivery. All the best, it’s amazing how a color chang can put you +30 days ahead. All the best, ill
Be watching your progress

Yeah, sounds like an emotional roller coaster. It appears the MYP appear to be a roll of the dice considering their production numbers, while thr LRs are a consistent range due to their bulk orders. One cancellation on a MYP and you have the chance to move up 1 month in delivery. All the best, it’s amazing how a color chang can put you +30 days ahead. All the best, ill
Be watching your progress
Yeah. I have no insider knowledge, but it seems like they runs of specific colors. It makes sense; less time changing out/cleaning paint robots since they're capacity strained.

Reactions: AH-1Wmech
What does your vin start with? I ordered May 14th MYLR red/white 20” and now it states September. It’s so frustrating that it jumps like that.
It's a x211 VIN. I would be frustrated too if I were in your shoes. Unfortunately it seems like they're prioritizing performance models for the end of this quarter. It could be driven purely by profit or a whole host of other things I imagine; hard to speculate.