Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Texas waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
EDD moved out one day for me this morning. Showing 6/21 -6/30. No VIN yet.
Mine moved to September… here we go again. But good news is, I spoke to my local guy here in Plano and looked up my account. Did that I was soft matched to a vin that has a build date in mid July. I’m thinking this is a good thing if you think about it. Right now they are pumping out as fast as they can as many out of the plant as possible to make their end of quarter look real good. Not to mention the delivery centers rushing to get them cleaned and prepped. Getting my in 3 weeks, there is. I mad crazy rush to where they probably cut corners and gets messy. So I’m good with it now.

My car came in today. They drove it to my house from the cedar springs SC. Order to delivery was 23 days. It's a blast to drive; no complaints :D

YcjDqkQ.jpeg

Update folks … ordered 5/14 abs for the last 6 days my EDD was September… I woke up today and everybody knows that at 8am sharp is when they update it. Mine said to make a payment and had a vin #. I updated my insurance that took 20 min and paid the balance that took 5 minutes and then there it was .. delivery for this Wednesday. Just hang in there fellow Tesla peeps. You gotta check every day right at 8:01am.

MYLR/MSM/19/All Black/5/Tow

Ordered: 6/24/2021
EDD: August 11 - August 31 ( It was September at the time of ordering, it's been Aug for the past 2 days)

Next day the price was increased, lucky me, I could say I am getting the Wall Connector for free.

MYLR/MSM/19/All Black/5/Tow

Ordered: 6/24/2021
EDD: August 11 - August 31 ( It was September at the time of ordering, it's been Aug for the past 2 days)

Next day the price was increased, lucky me, I could say I am getting the Wall Connector for free.

Interesting that you ordered 18 days after me, yet your EDD is 9 days before me…
Also your EDD is a mere 7-9 weeks from point of order which is great.
When I placed my order the EDD was 9-13 weeks and now works out as 11-13 weeks.
It all seems very unpredictable…

Interesting that you ordered 18 days after me, yet your EDD is 9 days before me…
Also your EDD is a mere 7-9 weeks from point of order which is great.
When I placed my order the EDD was 9-13 weeks and now works out as 11-13 weeks.
It all seems very unpredictable…
Yes, totally unpredictable. I am following the Ordering, Production, Delivery thread, very useful sheet with impressive formulae, but at the end, inconclusive.

We ordered MYP, midnight silver, white interior with a hitch on 6/21/21 with est delivery of 7/16 - 8/15. We are in Little Elm, Texas. No VIN yet but they called yesterday to ask if I wanted a blue with black interior MYP, with 190 miles, that could be delivered today. I think I will stick with the original order.

We ordered MYP, midnight silver, white interior with a hitch on 6/21/21 with est delivery of 7/16 - 8/15. We are in Little Elm, Texas. No VIN yet but they called yesterday to ask if I wanted a blue with black interior MYP, with 190 miles, that could be delivered today. I think I will stick with the original order.

MYP, Midnight Silver, white interior, no hitch ordered on 06/01/21, current est. Delivery of 07/16 - 08/15 as well. Austin, TX. No VIN yet.

Hey Everyone, I'm in the Dallas area and waiting....Details below:

MYP, Deep Blue metallic, White interior, Tow hitch. Ordered on 6/23, current est. Delivery of 7/14 - 8/3. No vin yet
Did you get the call from Tesla yesterday about the MYP, Blue that was available now? She said it was white interior and could be delivered to the house today. But we decided to stay with ours. It had 190 miles on it.

Did you get the call from Tesla yesterday about the MYP, Blue that was available now? She said it was white interior and could be delivered to the house today. But we decided to stay with ours. It had 190 miles on it.

No I didn’t. I wish I had, would have jumped on that! I don’t have an SA as i did it all online and never got assigned one So haven’t had much luck reaching out to anyone to check on current inventory.