Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Texas waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order and profile completion date is 6/20. Same config as yours. It’ll be interesting to see who gets lucky first. I have a feeling it’s gonna be you since you ordered 6/5 though profile completed after me 6/25

What is your EDD at the moment?
As much as I hope you’re right about order date, if the profile date is what matters (and I suspect it is as my EDD kept moving back a week for every week I didn’t complete it and after I did it did not jump forwards) then you should get yours before me unless they happen to be in the same truck delivery (which I doubt).
Of course if you get yours first I will complain you stole mine given it’s the same spec, lol!

What is your EDD at the moment?
As much as I hope you’re right about order date, if the profile date is what matters (and I suspect it is as my EDD kept moving back a week for every week I didn’t complete it and after I did it did not jump forwards) then you should get yours before me unless they happen to be in the same truck delivery (which I doubt).
Of course if you get yours first I will complain you stole mine given it’s the same spec, lol!
9/3-9/23. It has to be on the same truck :) will be interesting to see what happens

Reactions: LoneStarEve
Just wanted to update everyone. I took delivery on Thursday 8/5 from the Plano SC. Order date was 6/23. Perfect delivery with Zero quality issues. We promptly took a road trip down to New Braunfels for the weekend and had a great time putting 600+ miles on her. If anyone has questions over delivery or anything I'm happy to help where I can.

Attachments

• IMG_3237.jpeg
    IMG_3237.jpeg
    537.7 KB · Views: 66
Early date slipped by one again with the late date holding firm at 9/10. 8/23-9/10... Last time I checked with the SA here in Tyler he said my car was due at the SC in Dallas on 8/20. At that point 8/20 was exactly halfway between the early date and end date. That tells me he didn't know anything either and just gave me a date to get me out of the office.

I’m still holding at Sep 03 - 23rd same as yesterday but I’ll have to keep checking throughout the day it seems…

I notice the date shown has changed vs the day before on 24 days out for the 64 days since I first got an EDD. So on average I didn’t even go 3 days without a change…

Reactions: Maliks
Early date slipped by one again with the late date holding firm at 9/10. 8/23-9/10... Last time I checked with the SA here in Tyler he said my car was due at the SC in Dallas on 8/20. At that point 8/20 was exactly halfway between the early date and end date. That tells me he didn't know anything either and just gave me a date to get me out of the office.
It could still be true with you being able to pick it up 3 days later…
Or there could be a day or two delay since you spoke to him which has pushed it out so maybe it will arrive on 22nd or something…

Ordered MYLR 06/14 | Added 20" Induction Wheels 06/19 | White | White Interior | Five Seat Interior | No FSD | No Hitch | EDD 08/23 - 09/02
Wheels aside that’s the same spec as mine and looking at your ordered date vs my profile completion date you are the right number of days ahead of me.
But what is interesting is how much narrower your EDD window is than most of us. Many of us have a 20 day window but you have a 10 day window. That gives me more confidence in your EDD than ours… what has been the history of your EDDs?

Wheels aside that’s the same spec as mine and looking at your ordered date vs my profile completion date you are the right number of days ahead of me.
But what is interesting is how much narrower your EDD window is than most of us. Many of us have a 20 day window but you have a 10 day window. That gives me more confidence in your EDD than ours… what has been the history of your EDDs?
EDD window has been consistently middle to end of August/beginning of September for most of the time except for a few weeks back where it randomly went to October for a few days. Since then, its pretty much stayed where it is, plus or minus a day here and there but a larger window. The smaller window came about last week. Although yesterday, it said 8/28 - 9/17 for one day. But then later in the day it went back to roughly what I had before, 08/23 - 09/02. So idk, I think the EDD algorithm needs a version 2.0. Either that or they need to fire the developer that keeps messing with my emotions...