Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

not many days left for December release of 8.1 ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think they'll hit it, but it might not have everything that's expected.

I'm still expecting that they'll be 3-6 months late in reaching feature parity. But, at least with AP 2.0 the feature will work properly. So you guys will have that.

I haven't heard much feedback on the features already added to AP 2.0. Like how is the blindspot monitoring working? AP 2.0 owners don't seem to be contributing as much as AP 1.0 owners did when things were added. Or I'm simply not seeing it.

You guys forget that all Tesla announcements and due dates are in EST (Elon Standard Time). EST and our rudimentary traditional date/time system do not function the same. Days in EST can be anywhere from 24-96 hours long depending on how feature testing goes. So you see, nothing is ever late. We're just too simple-minded to understand the new time standard Tesla has invented...

I don't think there is any blind-spot monitoring going on right now. It seems just like a fun animation for you to look at that shows when the car's various sensors are picking up something that the car is tracking and mapping.

Picked up Wed, guy told me end of this week we'd see the roll out. Consistent with what TM has said, and was before the EM tweet, so not sure what they've been telling employees but seems they have some information.

• Informative
Reactions: enzo