Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nov 21 Truck Reveal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know that I did have in the past as a referral award an "Invite To a Reveal Event", but when I checked my loot box, there isn't anything showing now. Does anyone have any insight to this? A LootBox-Wayback Machine? Anything?

In all events, if I do get an invite, I'm thinking of +1-ing.....Mr Einhorn.:D:p:D

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Lift and immunogold
...Sure doesn't build up peoples' ability to make plans. Or get plane tickets. Or hotel reservations. Or.....
The date is set, the location is known within the granularity of airports. Fly down the day before, fly back a day or two after, at least be close to event. Could take in the LA auto show that Tesla will be at.

Here's my plan:
  • Enter CC details into Tesla account
  • Write Python to scan
    • tesla.com
      • /model?
      • /pickup
      • /cybertruck
    • And/ or F5 main page
    • Maybe scrape Tesla and elonmusk Twitter account updates
  • Push the big red shiny button
  • Check what deposit amount was

Reactions: Olle and outdoors
I think the pickup will be angular:

img.jpg

I won attendance to an unveiling event through the referral program. The slots were taken for the Model Y in a couple hours while I waited for my wife to confirm she could go. I hope that benefit rolls to this event. I will go if I get the invite in time, but have pre-purchased Southwest tickets.

I think Tesla waited till the last minute to make the reward from the referrals illusory. I will be pissed if it doesn't roll to this one.