Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nov 21 Truck Reveal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I emailed Tesla complaining about invites trying to be sold and people accepting invites that have no plans to actually travel there... they should at the very least confirm travel plans before finalizing.

I'll redeem that referral award to attend an unveiling one of these days!

Reactions: DDotJ and Maaz
In that all next week we'll be hosting family from New Zealand, I graciously declined this invite THAT I'VE BEEN AWAITING SINCE 2013!!!!! so that one of you wretched undeserving ingrates can drool all over its bumpers.
Even Jenny was aghast at my actions: "The ONE reveal that I was going to join you with and you DECLINED it?"!

You're welcome.

bahst***d

Last edited:
View attachment 476991
The light bar looks like the head light, and the two wheels we can see on the left are passengers front wheel and driver rear wheel.
If true, compared to the previous picture, the truck would be very low to the ground, more like a sports car than a lifted coal roller.
Maybe that light bar is a running board light? In that case it's quite high off the ground.

View attachment 476991
The light bar looks like the head light, and the two wheels we can see on the left are passengers front wheel and driver rear wheel.
If true, compared to the previous picture, the truck would be very low to the ground, more like a sports car than a lifted coal roller.
I think I was wrong, because this looks very much like it:
622274D5-55EA-438B-9246-13A349768C4B.jpeg

someone combined the first teaser on the invitation.

I'm very curious, no, anxious about how many people who accepted will officially cancel before in order to leave space for all us anxious waitlisters. I really hate waitlists, although it is better than a turndown.:confused:

I hope this is not the inverse of the Y reveal where they made the car look bad and had a low energy and poorly done presentation intentionally. Meaning I hope this is not the Elon-child all excited about an over stylized truck that will have limited appeal and be hyped so much that it slams the stock price into the ground and distracts from important manufacturing bandwidth. The name alone is very niche and I'm pretty concerned about the marketing expertise of Tesla based on their dart board approach in the past. I really hope I'm wrong but I can see this as a concept looking car with limited appeal past the fan base. Perhaps they will be $150K and take orders at Burning Man in the google RV area.... They can build them in a Cyber tent.