Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Now -This- Would Be What I Call A Refresh

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
gtzero-e1464177554940.jpg

Italdesign’s stunning all-electric concept: GTZero [Gallery]

No puny conservative nose for me...

• Funny
  • Disagree
Reactions: Vitold and kort677
Keep in mind that concepts are always a bit extreme.

I'm seeing an average between this, and the current MS.

(And a couple of you either don't know what's good, or you're just trolling. If you don't like it -- some of us do. Have a little respect for others, like grown-ups would)

PS - Mattzilla and calisnow, do you have the courage to post some concepts that you like?

Last edited:
if you crave that body style, buy it. that isn't what tesla is selling.
You would buy Tesla for Tesla's sake? I would buy the best car. (and have, for now)

(PS - A 'concept car' is just a design, for opinion-testing purposes, which often is up for licensing. Although Audi will likely modify and use this one as they own Italdesign)

But I think this is the general direction the MS should go.

Last edited:
But I think this is the general direction the MS should go.

Why? So that the people in the back seat have to sit with their knees up around their ears - that is after they've crawled in there and given themselves a hernia.

To have less useful cargo space?
To mess with aero and thus range?
To turn it into 'not a family vehicle'?
To not have 5* safety rating in all categories and sub-categories?

• Funny
Reactions: MitchMitch
Now see; this kind of childish, recalcitrant attitude which is so prevalent here, is why I've almost stopped posting. You have no idea what you have missed already.

You have long ago run off almost all of the technical and talented members with your disrespectfulness -- there's been tons going on without you. And the forum is now dessicated and reduced to natter and arguments. Just look at the nature of the content now.

It is you who create this toxic environment. It is you who soil your own nest. And it is you who cost your own self the enrichment that you could have had, but will never know of.

Congratulations.

Last edited: