Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NY Waiting Room (June 2021 orders)

edulinka

Jul 7, 2021
Albany ,NY
I returned my leased Mercedes (they retuned me money plus no disposition fee) early to ride friend car for a month and now it is looks like I will need it for 3 month :confused:

ace1259

Oct 18, 2015
Brooklyn, NY
It might be the color. I ordered MYLR5-Blue/Black notow on 7/12. Got EDD of 7/12-8/11. Delivered 7/25 in Mt Kisco. 13 days. they get all 1 color at a time. So perhaps there was an extra Blue to fill the truck.
#TeamBlue
wow, thats super fast! I'm also taking delivery in Mt Kisco. Mine is white/white and 7 seats so I'm just waiting for it to be pushed back as other threads have 7 seaters pushed to November.

newtnyc

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Jul 13, 2020
East
Folks, just wanted to put it out there. If anyone in the NY area cannot or chooses not to take delivery of their Y - (you don't have to), but I'd appreciate a PM. We would gladly take it either directly from tesla if you decline or from you, concurrent with your own delivery. Our X order is in an inevitable bad place, and Tesla has yet to make a single X in 2021. We are in a proverbial bind.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC