Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Off topic galore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Huh, I’ve been worried all morning the rider landed on his bike - for nothin?
Yeah, all for nothing. Note the puff of smoke which was probably a explosive device to separate the dummy from the bike. Also note, when the hands came off the handle bars, the arms immediately popped into and held an overhead hold without ever moving. There was also no effort made to splashdown feet first or to improve the landing position in anyway.

Mods, this is important.

Still think it's not a good idea: Musk has a lot on his plate (Tesla, SpaceX, and I won't even mention the other startups)
and would need hundreds of ours of training to be in a sufficient shape to do anything.
He will get his a$$ kicked nonetheless, with random consequences for the stock (Wall Street will manipulate as usual).

Reactions: Baumisch
If Elon goes in the cage he will have his a$$ kicked. Zuck can dance around him for minutes and then take him to the ground.
I really hope this doesn't happen.

It'll never happen, obviously. Neither one of them is willing to get punched in the face. It's just stupid posturing.

Mmm, Zuck has been training for years. He would absolutely want to do it.
Don't worry everyone, ERB had you covered years ago:

Some of these lines kinda didn't age well ... "You provide a place to discover your aunt's kinda racist" - that's both of them now technically, I guess. Similarly the bit about russian bots... 🤦‍♂️ 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: Baumisch
Doesn't Elon already have a huge spinal cord issue due to a Sumo wrestling match?
Yes. At times during the "funding secured" trial in San Francisco, after shifting in his chair
and possibly wincing, he brought up to the judge and jury that he was nursing a back problem
alongside insomnia. I don't believe this was a sympathy play, because he generally comported
well otherwise during the trial.

Yes. At times during the "funding secured" trial in San Francisco, after shifting in his chair
and possibly wincing, he brought up to the judge and jury that he was nursing a back problem
alongside insomnia. I don't believe this was a sympathy play, because he generally comported
well otherwise during the trial.

Found the reference tweet from Elon -
I hope this fight doesn't happen.

• Informative
Reactions: jerry33
personally I find the whole fighting/MMA culture (which is much more prevalent in the US than in Europe) quite childish. (Ducks for disagrees)

Agreed. Elon also joined the board of a U.S. sports/entertainment company some years ago. I think both moves were/are to achieve a position in American pop culture (fly-over country) which is beneficial to the Cybertruck launch. Watch the timing of the two for coincidences. Oh, and maybe more bullet-proofing/proving.

Reactions: aubreymcfato