Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

Runduck

Dec 9, 2020
Peabody, MA
image.jpg

Microterf

Sep 18, 2020
Ohio
20210320_001627.jpg

I still have 10 hours of driving. Would be great to install beta while at a supercharger and have it the rest of the trip. At least the adrenaline is keeping me awake

S4WRXTTCS

May 3, 2015
Snohomish, WA
I wonder if 8.3 is getting skipped altogether, then. Or if the beta fleet will still get 8.3 for some final data gathering prior to 9.0.
I love how we were told that there were a thousand fixes, and yet there was no point in testing it.

Maybe Musk realized that the current vision just wasn't any good.

We know its not good because all we have to do is be next to a semi, and we can see its not that good. So I don't blame him if he did just axed V8.3 in favor of waiting till V9.

boonedocks

May 1, 2015
Gainesville, GA
I wish this thread would have had a poll question of who actually thought the “button” would be here before May? 🤣😂. That’s what i would have clicked.... ooooooooooElon not another one....🤦🏻‍♂️

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC