Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Tessie app talk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would it be possible to see the data for archived vehicles? Maybe you could have an archived section where they would load all the data like the current dashboards.

If it's too much data maybe you could allow us to load it maybe once a month for 24 hours. There are times where I would like to look at something but I'm unable to because it's in archive.

Reactions: zoomer0056
Would it be possible to see the data for archived vehicles? Maybe you could have an archived section where they would load all the data like the current dashboards.

If it's too much data maybe you could allow us to load it maybe once a month for 24 hours. There are times where I would like to look at something but I'm unable to because it's in archive.
You can already do this. What do you mean by "I'm unable to"?

1000047831.jpg
My Model 3 is 5.5 years old. Is the higher rating recently the BMS not being calibrated ? Any reason why it is increasing in range? When I bought the car it was rated 499km, then it was revised to 510km with software. I've never been close to the rated range and usually hovered 460 to 480 km.

View attachment 1015430 My Model 3 is 5.5 years old. Is the higher rating recently the BMS not being calibrated ? Any reason why it is increasing in range? When I bought the car it was rated 499km, then it was revised to 510km with software. I've never been close to the rated range and usually hovered 460 to 480 km.
It could be adjusting to a software range update, reacting to tire/wheel changes or something else. If you charge from 0-100% (or do a battery health test via Service Mode, which does the same thing) it'll calibrate the BMS and you should get a well calibrated reading.

Reactions: ALSETJC
When I park my Tesla in a parking garage without cell signal then I can’t use Tessie any more. I get the popup “unable to wake”. Click dismiss and the popup comes back immediately.

Because the popup keeps coming back I can not view any graphs of my past drives, charges, etc.

Is there a way to use Tessie when the car doesn’t have cell signal?

Attachments

• IMG_4860.jpeg
    IMG_4860.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 27
When I park my Tesla in a parking garage without cell signal then I can’t use Tessie any more. I get the popup “unable to wake”. Click dismiss and the popup comes back immediately.

Because the popup keeps coming back I can not view any graphs of my past drives, charges, etc.

Is there a way to use Tessie when the car doesn’t have cell signal?
Sure! Disable Settings > Auto Wake.

Tessie app inflating my charge cycle numbers

Last week it said my car has been through 138 cycles, I looked at it today now it says 144 cycles even though the Tesla app says I’ve only put in 140 kwh which would only be about 2 cycles not 6

Is this accurate or should I ignore it

Attachments

• IMG_0339.jpeg
    IMG_0339.jpeg
    655 KB · Views: 16

Last week it said my car has been through 138 cycles, I looked at it today now it says 144 cycles even though the Tesla app says I’ve only put in 140 kwh which would only be about 2 cycles not 6

You can igone it.

Most probably the app divides the charged energy with the estimated energy, and a change in estimated capcity change the number without even charging.

The correct way to calculate it would be to divide the charged energy with the initial capacity.

You can tap "Estimated" in your screenshot. It's an estimate that is based on the observed energy usage patterns of the car, which means it can go up and down as it's learning. It will stabilize as you use the app and it learns more.

So for the past day I’ve been getting “Doors are unlocked” message like every hour or so. I set to not lock when at home since it stays in the garage. I’ve been algso random “unable to wake” messages but when i go into the app i have to clear that message like 10 times. Is there a connection issue with my phone or something?

So for the past day I’ve been getting “Doors are unlocked” message like every hour or so. I set to not lock when at home since it stays in the garage. I’ve been algso random “unable to wake” messages but when i go into the app i have to clear that message like 10 times. Is there a connection issue with my phone or something?
You can tap Alerts > Unlocked > Exclude Home.

Regarding multiple unable to wake messages, please email or DM your account email and I can help you figure out what's going on there.