Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Tessie app talk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm Tessie and I have a 2023 MY AWD with the 4860 battery. I know it's very important to have the correct capacity listed to track the battery degradation. I'm not sure the default value for my car in Tessie is listed correctly, and I'm having a tonight time finding it online. Any chance anyone can help?

I'm Tessie and I have a 2023 MY AWD with the 4860 battery. I know it's very important to have the correct capacity listed to track the battery degradation. I'm not sure the default value for my car in Tessie is listed correctly, and I'm having a tonight time finding it online. Any chance anyone can help?
The default is usually the best option but if your measurements are way off the fleet average then it probably needs corrected. No link immediately on hand but there are a variety of threads around TMC talking about those 4680 batteries.

No errors. I did write to James. He said:

"Tesla warned us that this wouldn't work on "some" older Model S/X so I'm thinking yours is one of the models it's disabled on. I can see the vehicle is configured correctly but it's not sending any data. I'm thinking it might be blocked on Model S/X before the 2021 refresh."

Ahh, that sucks. I wouldn't think 2017 would be considered "old" or "legacy".. People are finishing their 60+ month loans within the past 6 months...

I have my drives filtered to leave out any drive under 0.1 so that I don’t end up with a ton of 0 distance drives to scroll through.

That seems to remove the lines from the drives map (steering wheel icon).

Is there a way to filter out my 0 distance “drives” and still see the lines on the map?

I have my drives filtered to leave out any drive under 0.1 so that I don’t end up with a ton of 0 distance drives to scroll through.

That seems to remove the lines from the drives map (steering wheel icon).

Is there a way to filter out my 0 distance “drives” and still see the lines on the map?
Yeah, driving lines don't support custom filters. Working on this feature.

Reactions: someguywithcar
You can now gain full access to the Tesla Fleet API through your Tessie account.

🚀

Reactions: Ozdw
You can now gain full access to the Tesla Fleet API through your Tessie account.

🚀
Is that the full Fleet API including Powerwall? I’ve been keen to do some home automation on the Powerwall but with the Tesla API undergoing change I’ve been reluctant to invest the time.

Are you able to link multiple Tesla accounts to Tessie? My wife just bought a new Tesla and we put it on her account to get FSD for 3 months. My account is already linked in Tessie and I can't figure out how to link hers so we can use it.
You would need to set Settings > Connectivity > Tesla Account to the Tesla account that owns the vehicle.
I just saw this message from earlier. If I do this will all the cars on different accounts still work with Tessie, or will only the ones from the connected account be controlled through the app?

Not sure if this has come up. I changed both my HEPA/cabin filters today. There is an alert for cabin but not HEPA. Instead of hardcoding another category let me create my own multiple times with X miles and/or Y Elapsed time.
We have a HEPA filter category but it looks like we're not detecting it correctly for your car. I think it's looking for Bioweapon Defense Mode. I'll look at opening it up to all cars.

Reactions: KArnold
Are you able to link multiple Tesla accounts to Tessie? My wife just bought a new Tesla and we put it on her account to get FSD for 3 months. My account is already linked in Tessie and I can't figure out how to link hers so we can use it.
I just saw this message from earlier. If I do this will all the cars on different accounts still work with Tessie, or will only the ones from the connected account be controlled through the app?
No, you can't use multiple accounts. You want one of your Tesla accounts to have access to both cars. In her Tesla app, have her add you as a driver under Manage Drivers. Then tap Settings > Connectivity > Sync and it'll add the car. And yes, you can control both. :)

Noticed that you are going to have a bunch of telemetry data. Is it possible to have the battery temp up near the battery on the main screen? Instead of having to always go in and manually check, it would be cool to just have it available all of the time.

Noticed that you are going to have a bunch of telemetry data. Is it possible to have the battery temp up near the battery on the main screen? Instead of having to always go in and manually check, it would be cool to just have it available all of the time.
Yeah, this is a good idea. I'm thinking about how to best do this. Need some more fleet data first.

Reactions: Spinkick