Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EV Rebates Cancelled July 11, 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here’s a thought - when we get our VIN’s assigned, how about we post the following:

- last few digits of RN
- order date
- configuration (and if it was what you asked for)
- delivery date (if available)

This might make it easier for everyone to get a sense of where they are in the delivery process and what kind of configurations are getting priority (if any).

Also - since all the cool kids are doing it - here’s my referral code/link: Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty. Get free supercharging for the next 6 months - wow!

Reactions: dj_gon
Here’s a thought - when we get our VIN’s assigned, how about we post the following:

- last few digits of RN
- order date

This might make it easier for everyone to get a sense of where they are in the delivery process and what kind of configurations are getting priority (if any).

Also - since all the cool kids are doing it - here’s my referral code/link: Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty. Get free supercharging for the next 6 months - wow!

Agreed,I will update as soon as I have more info.

- last few digits of RN
- order date

Thats a good idea

As luck would have it, apparently there was a mistake in their system and the grey I asked for is a US Model. Took 6 days to figure that out. Am now trying to get matched up with a Pearl White hopefully before end of day today.

Apparently about 150 new ones are being built or have already to ensure everyone that qualifies can participate.

Haha, just wondering it's this a 2018 model or 2019 model.

Insurance requires that. I would assume it is 2019, right? Just like the rest of car manufacturer

If you look the VIN number, position 10 will indicate the model year

J=2018
K=2019

btw, if you look at the side sticker, there is also a build day in MM/YY format.

Last edited:
Haha, just wondering it's this a 2018 model or 2019 model.

Insurance requires that. I would assume it is 2019, right? Just like the rest of car manufacturer

If you look the VIN number, position 10 will indicate the model year

J=2018
K=2019

btw, if you look at the side sticker, there is also a build day in MM/YY format.
Mine is J so 2018? It has probably been sitting at the service centre for awhile ... The price is just $700 more than the order cancelled back in July due to the paint option increase. I'm hoping they would honour unlimited connectivity though...