Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EV Rebates Cancelled July 11, 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lol, did you go check? Yeah its at Lawrence.

Btw it looks like we are paying 2000 for the paint.

I checked an inventory list and saw your VIN. Not that it does me any good. I waited 6 days only to find out the one I selected was allegedly on the list improperly and was actually a USA model. Plan B is a White with 19" wheels and if that's not assigned by tomorrow afternoon, I'll go back to square one with black and 18" wheels from the 150 they have produced. I don't think delivery is that long...maybe 3 weeks? We have 5 weeks to get it done so that should be plenty and I'm sure Tesla would like to get these into it's year end sales.

I've been told we won't qualify for unlimited connectivity. You'd think they could budge a little on that one through.

My Res is RNxxxxx7321. You'd think I'd have pick of the litter but that's only proven to be a nightmare in itself as their system can't seem to get vehicles re-assigned very easy.

Quick update:

I see online that my ‘payment method’ section has been updated with loan amount, rate, and term. Also, the itemization is showing a BLACK INTERIOR (as opposed to the white I ordered). I don’t know if this is an error or not, but it might mean that white interiors are just not an option for us.

I’ll let everyone know once I find out for sure.

This is old stock? My VIN delivered in June is higher

Right. That was the other white VIN. Older stock but immediate delivery and no worries. You can't have it all. I should know. I've tried :)

My grey was a bust and now my in transit white is also a bust as it turned out to be a SR! So I'm just going with an in transit black with 18" wheels which was my default all along. I'll put winters on the 18's and get some nice aftermarket 19's for the summer.

Its birthday was 2 weeks ago today. It's in Chicago area now so I suspect another week or so.