Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opti-Coat Exterior Protection and Detailing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In WA I'll be waiting that long any way, if I can pick up a spec'd up P85+ for same as a P85 I'd be more than happy ... might have a word with the boys if it's not already spoken for.

Edit: As with everything else, they've got no further information at this point ...

Last edited:
Now that we seem to be nearing delivery, I'm curious what people's plans are for exterior protection including product choice, and if it is necessary to get it done as soon as delivered, or not. Any recommendations for getting opti-coat done in Sydney?

i plan to have the car completely wrapped in XPEL Ultimate as soon as I take delivery.

Living in Melbourne I am having Dan treat my car with Opticoat Pro+. I recommend that Victorians contact Dan ASAP to arrange a time - Dan [as you would hope] does all the work himself.........

- - - Updated - - -

0417 587 004

[email protected]

Dan's before, during and after photos of my Tesla being Opticoated. Worth a read - Dan's results were stunning. As I said earlier I picked up a different car from the one I dropped off.

http://www.detailparadise.com.au/showthread.php?12531-2014-Tesla-Model-S-P85-Signature-Edition-Signature-Red

Cheers
Higgy

WOW!! Higgy, you have a beautiful car.....thanks for sharing. There's a screen saver in those pics somewhere! I did find one thing very funny........the part where he said handed me the keys made me laugh.

Dan has recommended someone in QLD, and I'm guessing it'll be difficult to find someone as detailed oriented and precise as he is here. I've already been disappointed by a highly recommended detailer with my Land Rover, so will be sure to investigate a bit before turning over the Tesla. But of course I still have a couple months to do that!

WOW!! Higgy, you have a beautiful car.....thanks for sharing. There's a screen saver in those pics somewhere! I did find one thing very funny........the part where he said handed me the keys made me laugh.

Dan has recommended someone in QLD, and I'm guessing it'll be difficult to find someone as detailed oriented and precise as he is here. I've already been disappointed by a highly recommended detailer with my Land Rover, so will be sure to investigate a bit before turning over the Tesla. But of course I still have a couple months to do that!

Just check that the detailer has OCD!