Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order stuck on TBD for weeks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still TBD here. I'm thinking that I'll eventually be scheduled with the November orders since that's when I released my hold. I never received a VIN or rejected a car, so my situation is probably an outlier.
Called in to ask since its January 10 and still on TBD, person who picked up told me June. Couldn't ask anything else before they hung up. If June is true, looks like we are scheduled with November orders.

My OD is 07/06/2021 MYLR 5 seater Blue . I have been in TBD for 3 months. Spoke to Tesla customer service multiple times. They have no clue on what is going on with their production planning department. Tesla is worse than a state or federal government office. No one knows what is going on and the customer service guys are unable to get any answers

Reactions: night_fury
My OD is 07/06/2021 MYLR 5 seater Blue . I have been in TBD for 3 months. Spoke to Tesla customer service multiple times. They have no clue on what is going on with their production planning department. Tesla is worse than a state or federal government office. No one knows what is going on and the customer service guys are unable to get any answers
This is scary, Will we get our orders fulfilled at some point?

My order date was probably sometime in February 2021, but there have been several holds either initiated by me indirectly or Tesla. MYLR, 5 seat, Blue, Black, Induction, no tow, no FSD. I got the confirm or cancel text from Tesla in early December. I confirmed, had a March EDD for a few days, but it has been TBD since 12/8 now. Is something going on with Blue Model Y’s on the East coast?

Anyone on this thread got TBD EDD without putting order on hold?

This morning, my EDD changed from Jan 11-jan25 to TBD
Me! We were February 21-March 21 but yesterday it changed to TBD. We did finally reply to the email confirming we wanted to do Carrier Direct, so maybe that had something to do with it? I keep checking hoping for an update.

Just wanted to update since I called in again as it seems like it is a hit or miss with who you get. They told me that it is strange there is no EDD still and they have pinged the production department so hopefully it updates soon. If it is still TBD by Monday to call back in again.